4

The wind slowly stops as he enters the cave once again. He looked around, not to find the person who would be there. "Y/n?" His eyes gaze around the bright cave "...y/n?" He called out again.

His heart beats so fast as he can't hear the other person's voice. "Y/n-"

"Albedo...I'm over here," said a sleepy voice; she waved her hand as he stopped his truck and walked toward her.

"...y/n, you were here?" He bends down next to her.

"Yes..." she said, "it my favorite place, the only place with a cool sheath..."

"...I see," he felt relive as he finally stopped this quick sound in his heart.

"Hm? You look more tired than usual..." she smiled, "sit here," she signaled him next to her.

He sat beside her as his head fell on her shoulder, "My, my...why don't you rest at your place instead of here. It will be more comfortable," You smile.

".........I like it here better."

"..." her hand fidgeting as she heard her heart beat so loudly that she thought it could wake Albedo up.

The sound of sleeping was next to her. She like how fluffy his hair is. She wants to untie his hair, but it must have taken a lot of time to braid them.

Her cheek blossoms like roses, happy just because he is this close "Too bad, huh," she calmly smiled, "If I were other than now, would my meeting with you be a little...different?"

—————

He opens his eyes again as the light shines on his eyes, "..." his blue pupils meet a pair of (e/c) who smile at him.

"Did you have a good sleep?" you ask

"...yes," he said as he took a minute to realize that he was sleeping on your lap. He sits up as he tries to brainstorm how and why he was on you "?"

You can't help but giggle, "You fall asleep the moment you sit down. You must be exhausted after working."

"Right..." he finally found all the puzzle back again. He works til morning and continues until he stops and comes to this place without overthinking. After he saw you, he felt it was right to fall asleep.

"Hehe," Seeing his puzzle looks to make you laugh. You would see his calm and bright side but not his confused side.

He scratches his head out of embarrassment, his cheek slowly turning pink as he tries to hind it.

"I thought it was to be a place with a cool sheath."

"It is, but it changed according to time. When it's daytime, there will be a sheath, and when it's nighttime, it is gone." She explains

"Huh, how interesting..." he thought

"Oh, here!" You come closer to him and drop a flower crown on his head, "I made this while you were asleep, rei help me pick out the flowers. They look good on you!"

Albedo stays quiet as he taps on the flower crown. He looks at you, who smile so brightly, so beautifully. His ear turns red the more he looks at you.

Small particles gather around you as he turns them into another flower crown. He puts them on for you and smiles. "They look good on you too."

"Ah...thank..." you hold them gently and smile. The butterfly feeling around you is so warm. "They are so pretty!"

"...yes," he said, "so pretty," as he looked at you.

You smile as you pull him up to dance around. "It's like we're in a story! A prince and a princess who likes to spend time with each other with a beautiful crown on their head."

"Haha! What else is in a story?" He smiled as he twirled you around.

"Good question~" you stop and continue to dance, "the princess loves her prince," you smile as she looks at him, "and she hopes he does too."

"Y/n..."

"But one day," you continue, "the princess leaves the prince alone because of her duty. She made a promise that, if there were different circumstances, she wish...no, she hoped...they could be together"

Albedo listened as he felt like there was a message in them, "what happened next?" he stopped as he asked.

"Don't know," she smiled, "because there isn't that part yet...and I haven't thought what would happen."

"Oh..."

"But I will tell you this...the princess will one day disappear, and hopefully, she wishes not to hurt her prince and her friends...because of her alone" You let go of his hand and twirl around with your dress flattering with you.

Albedo looks at you calmly, but in his mind and his heart, there is something that he wishes that story won't apply to him.

To be Continued...

Hello!! This is Ana! Maybe you know me from other ff that I write, or this is your first time hearing from me, but regardless "Hello!! Nice to see you!"

I appear out of nowhere, aren't I? I want to say hello and hope everyone likes this ff. It's a bit confusing, even though I have difficulty trying to go easy on the plot lol. In the end, it was still fun writing Albedo's fanfic. I mean, who doesn't like Our prince Albedo? If you don't, I have a list and a presentation for you to like him.

Enough joke for now. I hope everyone has a good day!!

Also, I have been in a mood that I just returned from vacation and am still lazy. So I'll try to be active and update at a regular time again!!

Thank you so much for hanging out and reading this fanfic!!

See you later!!!