7

Albedo found himself standing in front of the cave that he would go in; he could say that it is part of his life now to meet a certain someone.

  He sighed* and stared at the entrance, remembering the other day's conversation.

Flashback.

"Why did I trust you when we met?" Y/n smiles, "You know Rei is just like you. I created him, and my power created him, so our thoughts are the same occasionally."

"..." Albedo stay quiet

"But the difference between you two is that you are your person. Your thoughts and your actions were created by you alone." She continued, "That is why you feel warm, just like Durin."

"W-what about durin?" He asks

"Haha...it was a pain to trust him, but he didn't end that nice either...I trust him, but what happened to him can't be avoided; I know he can't take me out of here."

Flashback end

  Albedo takes a deep breath and looks into the cave. It was the most profound conversation that he ever had with y/n.

"Albedoooo," the girl in red jumped on him, "Let's go! Klee wants to see y/n! I got a lot of fish for her! It was worth staying in detention."

"Klee..." he smiled, "next time, don't blow the fish next to the city." he padded her head. "we can go somewhere else."

"Yes! Klee will!" she holds his hand as they walk in, "we should bring y/n with us, too. I will teach her how to make bombs."

"That sounds nice, Klee," he smiles, seeing her adorableness.

  When they arrive, they spot Rei, who is waiting for them. "Rei!" Klee runs toward it and snuggles it. "You smell just like y/n. By the way, where is she?"

  Albedo looked around. "y/n? Y/n, where are you?" he shouted.

"Albedo..." Klee looks at her brother, who is looking for a person. She looked back at Rei, who seemed calm despite the owner's disappearance. "Do you know where y/n went?" she asked.

  It jumps down and walks toward the tree; Albedo sees and follows it. Klee walks behind her brother.

Rei stops and turns to look at Albedo; Albedo sees a person who passed out. "Y/N!" he quickly ran to her and picked her up. "Hold on, come, Klee. We got to bring her to a doctor."

"Yes!" she runs after him.

  When he passes the entrance, y/n is not in his arms anymore. He looks back and sees her lying on the ground.

  Klee was confused seeing y/n appear before her; she kneeled and looked at her brother. "Brother Albedo...why is y/n so cold?..." her eyes teary. He comes next to them, and he can hear y/n breathing but faint.

"It's alright, Klee," he said, "she is just...tired." he carried y/n again and put her down next to the tree.

"Albedo..." Klee sits next to him, who is quietly looking at this person. Klee can tell how much y/n meant to him. All Klee could do was stay quiet next to them.

------

Your POV

  When you open your eyes again, you feel two living beings next to you. One is a small child asleep, and the other is a man with soft blue eyes.

"Albedo?" you call out to him; his blue eyes turn to you and help you sit up. "when did you get here?"

"...not too long ago," he replies; you can feel him looking at you all over.  You thought that after yesterday, he wouldn't come here anymore, but his being here is a surprise.

  You smile. "I slept too long, didn't I?" you know that you must have given them a scare.

"No..." he shook his head, "you must be tired," he said, seeing him try to smile at you.

"... Klee here too. Too bad I can't play with her today," you beam, getting close to her "like a baby!"

  When you look up, seeing him this close makes your heart skip a beat. "Your eyes...did you cry?" you caress his cheek.

"Maybe I do..." he replied, liking the warmth from your hand.

You always find yourself to be curious, especially about him. You want to know everything about him despite always being a person who is waiting for death.

Albedo was always calm in any situation. Even when Klee came to play and made a mess, he would calmly sort out the problem, but whenever he talked to you, he would get flustered, and he would be bright red when your hand touched.

"...please don't go," he said, the way he said it, just like he knew what would happen to you.

  All you can do is smile at him. "I'm always here," gently caresses his cheek. "Where else can I go?"

"Y/n..."

"If there is a place, maybe inside your heart?" you try to tease him so he can feel better.

"..." In just a bit, a smile appears on him. "that would be great," You both quietly giggle, trying not to wake Klee up.

"I...want to apologize for the other day," he said, "I ask something too personal...I might have hurt you in a way."

"Hehe, why would you think I would get hurt from that? I feel happy about sharing my thoughts with you."

"...but still"

"Nope, no more apologize!" you huff.

"Alright...thank you for forgiving me," he said

"Yes, yes," you pad his hand calmly, "but Albedo...what do you mean the other day? Weren't you here yesterday?"

"?"

To be continued...