Day

June decides for us to talk about the event you know to just get her less awkward around eden.

June lays down on me and she begins to ask all these questions.
"So day how did eden lie to you?"
"Well he lied by saying he was gonna go for a walk but instead he decided to come here and attack you"
I shoot eden a stare and he seems to get uncomfortable.
"Okay...well this seems like it might cause more problems so let's just drop the topic. Tess! Have you and eden been going somewhere you know to drink coffee eat dinner something?"
tess blushes a little and i can see she likes eden a lot.
"We so far we have only gone out to drink coffee and maybe eat lunch. Other than that no"
I start to repeat the words in my head. So far? What does she mean by so far?!
"Hey tess hehe. Quick question, what do you mean by so far?"
I see june smiling and she knows where this is going.
"Umm i mean uhh nothing."
Tess tried to cover her face.
"Aww little eden and tess would make a good couple, don't you agree day"
I nod in agreement and smile.
"They sure do"
At the moment tess is blushing like crazy and eden starts to blush too.
"So mister wing do you think we should leave tess and eden alone for a moment?"
"Yes miss iparis we shall."
I pick up june and carry her to her room. There i throw her on the bed and i jump in too.
There me and june just talk about how wonderful it would be if they really were love birds.
I feel sleepy and start to fall asleep. June scoots closer to me and lies on my chest. We both fall asleep. I wake up at six thirty. I get myself up and decide to actually make the breakfast. I make my way to the kitchen and i see something.
It's so funny to see tess in eden's arms. Then it makes me think. Tess isn't my little sister anymore. She's more mature. I smile at the thought and start to make some of june's famous waffles. June wakes up as i'm making my waffles and also sees tess and eden sleeping. She smiles and sits down by her table.
"So when we gonna wake up the love birds?"
"Soon soon just let me finish the waffles"
I finish and go to wake up tess first.
She opens her eyes unaware she's in eden's arms
"Wakey wakey tess"
She turns to see eden and she opens her eyes wide. Then they turn into a smile.
"Me and eden were pretty tired when you two left and we do like each other. I felt cold so eden pulled a cheesy move to hug me and we fell asleep"
I laugh and get some water. I splash it all over eden who stays asleep. I yell out
"Eden there's wafflesss!!!"
He gets up quick and yells where.
He turns to see us all laughing and head towards the table.
We all begin to eat and devour my semi burnt waffles.