June

Day takes us to the tent where it hold our patients. He gets to one guy whose name is carter. He begins to ask questions to him about tess and eden. Now that we know how they got kidnapped it can actually lead us to something.
"Did you know the men who were capturing them?" Carter shakes his head
"I don't but they think i'm spying on you guys to get information back to antartica so they just left me here and told me to pretend to be ill but in all honesty i don't want antartica to win. Their system and everything is not right. They think that just because they make a game over there it means they can control people so easily. That's exactly what they're doing right now."
I think a moment and he's right. Last time i went to antartica i saw a student panic because they were caught cheating dropping there point total. They control people over there this is a game that the president controls.
"So what you're saying is that you don't agree with the things going on in antartica?" He shakes his head again.
"No i want the republic to win. I know that they will better handle the system over there if the president wins were all doomed"
"What do you mean we're all doomed?" I say with a concerned tone.
"I mean that the president will throw away your elector and take control of the whole republic. He will put chips and all the kids and everyone that is a soldier and will give everyone who is older than ten a drug that makes them think antartica is the best country."

I look back at day and he's pacing back and forth the tent. What could he be thinking right now. About eden or tess. The republic. Who knows?

I look back at carter and nod
"Thanks carter"
With that we leave the tent.
"So do you think we have a chance at winning the war now?" Nat starts asking.
"I'm not sure anymore. I mean with the bomb eden built over there it might actually destroy the republic. I mean we have one also but anden would never have the heart to actually drop it on the innocent antarctic people."
"Hey what if we can get a way where only the main targets are affected. You know the president and all of them."
"Not a pretty bad idea tricky part is we actually have to learn to see who is loyal to Antarctica and who is not meaning we'll have to go over there in disguise."
"What about we get the outfits from the prisoners we got when we were going over here.?" Day says with confidence.
"Good idea let's go"

We all sprint off to batalla hall. We get to the guards and tell them to let us see the prisoners. We go to the prisoners with clothes that they will wear and tell them to hand over their uniform. They do as we say and give the uniforms to nat and day. They put on the uniforms and they come out.
We contact anden and tell him if he can have a plane ready to go to antartica. He sends one right away and before we know it we're on the plane again. How exhausting two plane rides in one day. It seems like it's getting dark also.
We talk about the plan on the plane
"Okay so here's the plan. You and nat are going to go in as if you're done with your duty in the republic. You guys will take me as prisoners and drag me out the plane. I brought a set of clothes that look messy to make it more realistic. I'll mess up my hair and when we get there i'll try to slip so that there will be dirt on my face." They nod at my plan.
"So what do we do when we actually get past all that" day asks
"Well you'll put me in a cell and try to get to know people there. Eavesdrop a little and try not to be so suspicious. I'll do the same and listen for conversation. You get the ones that are not loyal to Antarctica and handcuff them. They'll think they're getting arrssted or something but they'll actually be saved. It's not gonna be easy but we can make this happen."
I look at both of them and they have a huge grin.
"As long as my half is there anything is possible" day kisses me on my lips and says this
"I love you"
"I love you too day" we kiss and forget nat is there