Key + A/N

Hey everyone! How has your day been so far? Mine has been decent. I think last chapter (Ch.3) was a bit too philosophical? I think that's the word. So sorry if that bothered you guys.

Last chapter (Ch.3) I mentioned letters but I searched up what the pen-thing was that they used in the movies but turns out Vikings didn't use parchment (paper) and instead carved into wood, iron or stone because it was super expensive so maps and books were greatly valued. So now I'm confused on what to do. Do I just write pen or pencil?
(Update: decided to ignore this and just continued going of HYTYD, makes it easier)

Also for those who don't know Hel is Goddess of death and it is also the name of the land of the dead. Fun fact Hel is the daughter of the trikster god, Loki and giantess Angrboda. Her sibling include Fenrir the wolf, Jörmungandr the World Serpent and Sleipnir (who Loki gave birth to while in the form of a mare).

In ch.6 I referred to Hel (land of the dead) as Helheim since that is apparently the name. Sorry for misinformation I just found out so from now on I'll refere to it a Helheim.

Recent chapter (Ch.8) Y/n referred to Njorun. According to Google she is the Norse Goddess of night, sleep, dreams and the underworld. She is described as a Raven haired Goddess who guards and protects the deceased in her kingdom far from the living realm of family, friends, and the light of day. She has never desired this dismal task but she undertakes it out without complaint.
I might do a bit more research than just Google though, please tell me more if you know about her.

Chapter 10 mentions a seax the Google definition is as follows - seax is a short sword that was used primarily during the early part of the Viking era. It's a one handed single edged weapon. Hilts were made of wood, bone, or horn. At least a few seax blades were every bit the equal of the finest sword blades from the period.
If anyone knows any other weapons from the viking period please let me know so I can incorporate them into this story.

□☆□

⊙°⊙ - change in POV (this could also have a timeskip)
□■□ - time skip || same POV
○▪︎○ - beginning of chapter
¤•¤ - flashback || same POV

Y/n = your name
n/n = nickname
e/c = eye colour
h/c = hair colour

□☆□

I hope this is helpful!

Also if you want please go check out my profile for more books and for updates and information! I commonly leave little parts of the next chapter

¤¤¤

¡ hello everyone, I found my story on Truyên. I don't know if they needed permission to do that because I found it while searching for more dagur fanfics and wouldn't have known about it otherwise.
They did give me credit though so I don't know. They had some mistakes on their copy that made me recheck mine to make sure I didn't have it.
Could you please give me feedback on what this means?
Thanks for reading everyone, have a good day ♡ !