Chapter Twelve

(Welcome to Smut-Ville! Enjoy your stay!)

The days passed with Eddie and Billy working. On their day off, they spent it cleaning and rearranging the apartment, preparing for Wayne's arrival. The guest bedroom off to the side was cleaned for him to sleep in, the kitchen floor scrubbed, floors swept. Once they felt the entire apartment was spotless, they took a break.

Eddie laid on the bed, humming along to the record Billy had put on. He stretched out his tired limbs, eyes shut. He heard the footsteps moving closer to the bed. "Oof!"

Billy had laid on top of Eddie, chuckling as he heard the man giggling underneath him. "Hi, baby," he said.

Eddie smiled. "Hi, sweetheart."

Billy leaned down to kiss his boyfriend, slow, but deep. His hands slid up and down Eddie's chest, continuing when he heard a soft moan. His thumb slid over a nipple, and he traced it, feeling the nub raise.

Eddie moaned into the kiss, licking his way into Billy's mouth. His fingers moved up to the golden locks, tugging them softly at first, then a little rougher. He spread his legs, allowing Billy to move between them.

Wanting nothing more than to hear that sound again, Billy's fingers held the nipple between them, gently squeezing it, resulting in a louder moan. He broke the kiss to plant wet ones onto Eddie's neck, alternating between sucking and biting the soft skin.

Feeling the excitement starting to flow down his body, Eddie began to writhe underneath Billy, bucking his hips up to get some friction. He gripped the man's hair harder, tugging at it.

Billy moaned against the skin, and he ground his hips down against Eddie's, feeling the hardness against his own. He collided their lips again, their tongues meeting. His hands slid underneath Eddie's shirt, and he touched the bare skin, squeezing the neglected nipple. His sweatpants were growing tighter, he needed Eddie, and he needed him now.

Eddie's hands gripped the hem of Billy's shirt, tugging it off of his body. Once it was on the floor, he sat up as much as he could, pulling his own shirt off, before laying back down. His hips bucked up into Billy's, needing him more than anything.

Billy reached down and pressed his palm against Eddie's pants, feeling the bulge throb against his hand. He gripped it through the fabric, stroking it. His thumb rolled along the tip, tracing it. He paused then, brows furrowing in confusion. "What the hell?" he whispered. He rolled off of Eddie then, pulling down the man's shorts and boxers in one fell swoop, and smirked. "You're kidding me."

Eddie chuckled softly. "Did I forget to mention I have my dick pierced?" He was fully hard now, his cock on full display, aching for Billy's touch.

"Uh, yeah, you did," Billy breathed out an incredulous laugh, "It's hot." He kicked off his sweatpants, boxers coming off with them. Reaching over to the bedside table, he opened the drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "You want to top or bottom?"

Eddie shook his head, spreading his legs as he looked into Billy's eyes. "Sweetheart? Fuck me."

"I love you so much," Billy whispered, moving back on top of Eddie. The lube was on his fingers now, one pressing deep into the man's entrance.

Eddie hissed out a curse, eyes shut. It's been a while, a long while since he's bottomed, or gotten any in general.

Billy noticed the discomfort and he pressed gentle kisses into Eddie's neck, his other hand stroking his boyfriend's cock.

Eddie moaned softly, bucking his hips into Billy's hand. "More, please, fuck," he breathed out.

Billy added a second, pumping the digits in and out before adding a third. His boyfriend was writhing underneath him, a moaning mess. Once he felt the walls loosening around his fingers, he pulled them out, slicking up his cock and lining up. "Are you ready?"

"Billy, if you don't fuck me like your life depended on it, I'm not going to dedicate a song to you in my gig," Eddie mumbled, eyes looking up at the man, legs spreading wide.

Billy breathed out a laugh, and he grabbed Eddie's hips, pushing in slowly. He watched his boyfriend's face contort in pleasure, his cock twitching in response. He waited a moment, before beginning to thrust, pulling out, then pushing back in. His pace was slow at first, watching Eddie's face to see if it was okay, but moved faster when he saw Eddie's mouth fall open in pleasure. He groaned in response; Eddie felt amazing around him.

Eddie bucked his hips down to meet Billy's thrust, increasing the pleasure for both of them. His mouth fell open when Billy went faster, harder. His hands touched Billy everywhere, his chest, his shoulders, his hair, deciding to stay on his back, nails digging into the soft skin.

"Harder, Eddie," Billy moaned in response, "Don't be afraid to get rough."

Eddie immediately dug his nails deeper into the flesh, raking them down Billy's back hard, earning a loud moan from above him. "I like it rough too, sweetheart," he reminded, "I have handcuffs, remember?"

That was all Billy needed to hear. Both hands gripped the headboard, and he pulled out of Eddie, before slamming into him hard. He thrusted into him over and over, angling his hips up.

"Fuck, Billy!" Eddie's back arched, his head thrown back. "Right there!"

"Found it." Billy grinned, and he kept his hips angled to slam into the bundle of nerves with every thrust. He grew closer and closer, the warm feeling in his core growing hotter and hotter.

Eddie was a moaning mess underneath Billy, breathing out a string of curses and his boyfriend's name. His cock twitched against their torsos, the friction making the tip leak. "Mm, 'm close, sweetheart," he moaned out. With a few more thrusts, he tipped over the edge, hot, white ribbons painting his and Billy's chest.

Billy watched Eddie's face as he came; the way his mouth fell open as he moaned, the way his cheeks flushed, the way his eyes squeezed shut. It was beautiful. He groaned, feeling the walls around him clenching, milking out his orgasm. His hips slowed, thrusting lazily as he filled Eddie. He let go of the headboard, instead holding his boyfriend, face buried in the crook of his neck. He pulled out then, laying half on top of the man.

Eddie's arms wrapped around Billy, holding him close, one hand moving to stroke his sweaty hair. His chest was heaving, heart pounding out of his chest. He was so deeply in love with his boyfriend, he never wanted to do that with another man again. It just felt so right with Billy. Everything did. Cuddling, kissing, dancing, the knowing looks they exchange when Eddie would hand him the drink list at work. He just loved Billy.

"I love you," Billy said softly, his breathing slowly going back to normal, "I've never loved anyone before, so you being the first is just...perfect. I only want you." His hand moved up to cup Eddie's cheek, looking into his eyes. "I'd marry you right now if I could."

Eddie couldn't help but to smirk. "The sex was that good, huh?"

"Don't be an asshole," Billy laughed, "Seriously, I want to marry you. I know it's fast, I know it might not work out, but even if there's half a chance that it does, I'd take it."

Eddie's face softened, eyes widening a little. "I feel the same way. You're mine, Billy. And I'm yours."

Billy leaned in to kiss Eddie, smiling against his lips. He pulled away then, laughing. "I can't believe you have a cock piercing."