𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MARKEYVIUS
the next day

"Stop playing with me Horace fa I fuck ya up" I said. We was in my living room chillin watching TV, outta nowhere this nigga trynna fuck, grabbing on my belt and shit.

But just yesterday, he had a attitude when I was trynna talk to em. But its aight because he ain't getting no dick. I wanna take my time with him, build up a good relationship first.

"Come onnnnn" he dragged, putting his head in my neck while sitting on my lap. "And don't call me Horace, its Nardo"

"I call you what I wanna call you, now get up, and lets finish this movie" I said, litting him off of me.

"Ughhh fuck you!" Nardo said, starting to pout.

"Watch yo fucking mouth forreal Horace. Ian playing witchu" I said, chocking him. He just sat there staring me in my eyes. He liking this shit.

"You gone start acting right, you understand me?" I asked, gripping his neck tighter.

"Y-yes" He responded, trying to loosen my grip from his neck.

I finally let go of his neck, leaving him struggling to breathe.

"Damn nigga, I liked it at first but you started trynna kill me" He said, getting back comfortable on the couch.

"That wasn't for you to find pleasure in nigga, I told you stop playing with me forreal. Ian fucking wit dat attitude shit" I said. "Come here"

He scooted over closer to me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"But don't be scared of me, I ain't gone do shit to harm you" I said. Ion want him thinking I'd start putting my hands on him.

I used to abuse my ex-boyfriend. But I was dealing with so much, physically and mentally, that I took it out on him when he pissed me off.

I've got better with channeling my anger tho, so that version of me is gone, for good.

I cuddled him some more, making him feel comfortable being around me. This was enough for me, allat fucking and shit can wait. Ian inna rush for allat.

I wanna take my time with Nardo.

++++

I woke up to Nardo laying across my lap, still on the couch. I lifted his head up slightly, so he wouldn't wake up, but he did. He grabbed my arm and tried pulling me back down.

"Noooooo where you going?" He said, pouting.

"Ian going nowhere luv, I'm just going to the kitchen, you hungry?" I responded.

"Yea, I'm hungry as fuck" He said, laughing a little.

"Alright I'ma make us some dinner" I said.

"Mmmm you know how to cook?? You don't look like that typa nigga" Nardo said, following me to the kitchen.

"Oh wowww, well im finna show you then" I said laughing, pulling a skillet from one of my cabinets. "What typa nigga I look like then?"

"Ion know, you kinda give me..." He said, thinking about his answer. "You give me hood nigga wannabe" He said laughing.

"Wannabe??? Wowwww you funny luv" I responded. He think ima wannabe?

"Why you say that?" I responded.

"Because, you live in this nice ass house, in this suburban ass neighborhood, but you look like a hood nigga, dress like one, talk like one, ion know" He said shrugging.