𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

HORACE
the next day

I woke up to my phone ringing off the fucking hook.

I rolled over and looked at my phone, already knowing it was Key who was blowing me up.

               Key 💕 would like to FaceTime..

I answered the phone, sitting up in my bed.

"Why the fuck are you blowing my phone up like this nigga damn!" I said.

Key scrunched his face up, making a confused look.

"Watch yo fuckin tone" He said. I rolled my eyes, this nigga must think he my daddy or sumn.

"Come open this door, now" Key said, hanging up.

I forgot this nigga was coming over today, but he ain't have to come this early.

I got up from my bed and ran in the bathroom, making sure my face and breath was ok.

I opened my front door, seeing Key standing there.

"How the fuck you get up here? I was gone come downstairs to let you in" I said.

He didn't respond, he just pushed past me and walked to my room.

How the fuck he gone just walk in my apartment and not hug me or nothing, like he live here or sumn. The nerves of this nigga.

I followed him into my room, and he closed the door behind me once I walked in.

"Strip" He said.

"Huh?"

"Strip nigga you heard me" He said, raising his voice.

"Wait Key I'm sorry" I said, standing up from the bed. I wanted dick of course, but I don't want angry dick!

"Nawl fuck that, STRIP!" Key yelled.

I proceeded to take off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear.

"Take that shit off too" Key sais, beginning to take his clothes off.

I took my underwear off as Key told me to, and sat down at the edge of the bed.

Key finished taking his clothes off, and picked me up, my arms wrapping around his neck.

He threw me on the bed, pulling my legs up behind my head.

He thrusted two of his fingers into my hole instantly. Making me moan loudly.

"Fuckkkk!" I screamed as he started licking and spitting on my hole, while fingering me.

"Remember all that shit you was talking" Ley said, adding a finger to my hole.

"Im sorryyyy" I dragged, throwing my head back.

"Nawl ain't no sorry" Key said. "Look at me while I finger fuck yo sexy ass"

I lifted my head up, looking into Key's eyes.

"I'm finna fuck you crazy" Key said, taking the two fingers out, leaving my hole pulsing and dripping with his spit.

"Wait Key hollonn" I said, trying to catch my breathe from him fingering me.

"Nawl fuck that" He said, flipping me on my stomach, and turning my body to face him.

"Wet me up" He said before grabbing me by hair.

I proceeded to put his dick in my mouth, Key immediately groaning at the feeling.

"You like sucking daddy dick?" Key said, looking down at me.

"Mmmhmm" I moaned, deepthroating his dick.