𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

OMNISCENT

1 month later

   Things have been great between Nardo and Markeyvius. For the past month or so, they've been working on their relationship and trying to better each other. Today was Horace's 21'st birthday, and Key wanted to plan something very special for the smaller.

   "You almost done getting ready ma?" Key said to Nardo through the phone. The two were currently on facetime while Nardo got ready for his special day.

   "Yea I'm almost done luv" Nardo responded. "Can you just tell me where we going tho? You know I hate surprises Markeyvius"

   "Ian telling you nothing pretty, you gone have to be my lil passenger princess for today" Key responded, licking his lips and smiling at the younger. "I'ma let you finish getting ready tho, I'll be there in a lil."

   "Okay, I love you, drive safe and the front door's unlocked for you when you get here." Nardo said, getting ready to hang up.

   "I love you too ma." Key responded, hanging up.

   "Ight lemme finish getting ready before this nigga get here." Nardo mumbled to himself, going in his closet and finding an outfit. He decided to wear a pink Marni shirt with some blue jean Amiri's and his fresh new pair of pink dunks to match. He grabbed all of the jewelry he wanted to wear from his jewelry box, putting on all of the desired pieces.

   Nardo laid on his bed with his back against the headboard, deciding he was going to scroll on tiktok until Key arrived. 

   He had been scrolling for about 5 minutes before getting a FaceTime call from Lakeyah, groaning at the name across his screen.

   "I just know her ugly ass finna be loud" He said, answering the call.

   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU" Lakeyah sang into the phone immediately after the call connected making Nardo smile at the silly girl.

   "Thank you ugly" He said to his friend, rolling his eyes.

   "Um so what we doing today boo?" She asked.

   "Ummmm, WE ain't doing a fuck ass thing...my nigga on his way over here and we spending the day together, he got a surprise for me or whatever." Nardo responded.

   "I know you ain't talking bout giraffe neck Markeyvius.." Lakeyah asked, side-eyeing the boy through the phone, making Nardo chuckle.

    "Yes bitch I'm talking about him" He responded. "What's yo beef with my man anyways...he ain't ever did nun to you bookie."

   "Yes he did! He always taking you from me, I never get to spend time with yo lanky ass anymore because he always taking you out" She said mugging him. 

   "Oh you in ya feelings because you ain't got a man loving on you? Awwww its okay friend" Nardo said, laughing at the girl.

   "That's not funny, cigarette built bitch" She responded. "But nawl, I'm happy for you babe, I can definitely tell he loves you, and he's being genuine this time. Y'all been doing real good from what you've been telling me.. I'm just glad someone's making you happy boo." Key said, smiling at the boy.

"Bitch don't make me cry on my fucking birthday" Nardo said, mugging the girl. 

   Key laughed at him. "Okay okay I'm sorry, but I love you friend, I'm finna send you some money on cashapp but I gotta go, Durk calling me, I think he outside chile." Lakeyah said, getting up from her kitchen island and sliding her ugg slides on.

"Okay I love you too, be fucking safe and tell Durk don't be driving wreckless, big ass eyeballs." Nardo said, hanging up before the girl can defend her friend.