Chapter 10

Today was the day. The guest had arrived. Aziraphale left to go change in the Bentley. Crowley had already changed into a white tux. He, with the help of Newt and Shadwell,  put together an altar in a nice sunny patch in a clearing. 

The other guests,  Mr and Mrs Young, Adam, the Them, Warlock and Anathema, who was a month along now, were also getting ready. 

"Nervous Master Crowley?" Shadwell asked. "Thought I'd never see the day."

"I've waited a long time for this Shadwell. We both have."

Before the Sergeant could reply,  Crowley gasped at the sight of Aziraphale who had emerged from the Bentley dressed in a black tux. 

 Crowley was completely starstruck by the sight of his angel. 

"You're so beautiful love." Crowley rasped when Aziraphale finally reached the alter.

Aziraphale smiled, "So do you."

Shadwell stepped in. "I ain't gonna beat around the bush. You two got it from here."

Crowley took a breath then began, "Aziraphale, I've loved you since the Beginning and I don't plan to ever stop. Hell, God help me I can't get enough of you. I love you my Angel,  more than you’ll ever know…" Crowley took the serpent shaped ring from Adam and slid it onto Aziraphale's ring finger. "You've always been by my side, always there for me, even when I didn't deserve it. And if I didn't want it, you would still be there because you knew I needed it.

And I will do the same for you for these next 6,000 years." 

"Oh but Crowley you have, you always have been there for me. You've even saved my life many times…" they both got lost in memories for a moment. 

Aziraphale slipped the angel wings on Crowley’s ring finger and continued. "And I intend to return the favor. I will always be your protector and be forever yours."

"You may now kiss the angel." Sergeant Shadwell said now that the vows had been pledged. 

"Angel." Crowley rasped as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

When the kiss came to an end, their foreheads touched.

"I love you Crowley."

"I love you too Aziraphale."

"I now pronounce you man shaped being and man shaped being…did I say that right?" Shadwell asked.