Shut up

Nothing feels real, everything is a lie. Why am I  even here I'm so lost and so confused I just don't know what to do anymore Flugs brain was going at it again and he disliked it so much he sits on his chair holding his bag in his hands and laying his head on the desk. He wanted to cry, scream, anything but to stop thinking.

"Doctor... are you okay? you been silent for a long time, ... I know things will get better but you gotta be alive" those words is what kept him going, it made him feel like he wasn't alone, and really he wasn't when a demon that's also your boss/lover can read your mind. He lifts his head up and sees Blackhat standing next to him "S-SIR I'm so so sorry I just got caught up in my mi-"

"Shut up Flug"

"I-..." And Flug did shut up he looks as Blackhat takes his hand and teleports then to his room he lays the doctor on the nice comfortable bed "take a long rest Doctor, think of it as a long and successful break" Blackhat says as he looks at the Doctor in the face, it's weird he rarely focused on the scars and burns but when he did he would caress Flugs face, and he was doing right now like it's just an instinct to do.  "Doctor... Do you need something?" Blackhat wasn't good at this AT ALL but if he could help his significant other he would do anything. "u-um could you lay with me?" Flug says with a soft smile he feels relaxed and those pesky thoughts leaving his brain "I can do that Doctor" he lays next to Flugs holding him close, tracing his fingers on the scars and burns he knows most of them are from failed invention, he knows it's from how he use to treat the doctor, but know he doesn't do that anymore but Flug still has his guard up when he shows up. "Doctor?" Blackhat says "hmm?" Flug replied turning how his face laying on Blackhat chest "I'm sorry" Blackhat says giving him a small kiss on the head "Blackhat...." Flug mudders "yes love?"

"Shut up"

Blackhat smiles hugging the Doctor close to him as he slowly drifts to sleep. They both needed this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHH society. And like that I'll be dead and then alive then dead then alive then dead then alive also in the words of a legend I LIVE IN A CONSENT STATE OF FEAR AND MISERY DOOOO YA MISS ME ANYMORE?? AND I DONT EVEN NOTICE WHEN IT HURTS ANYMORE ANYMORE ANYMORE!!!