Halloween

Today is the day Halloween. 5.0.5 is dressed as a bumble bee ready to go trick or treating with dementia "FLUG!!! you sure you don't wanna come? live a little bag boy" she said smiling "no its fine I have a lot of work to do" Flug replied "ok if you say so, come on 5.0.5" dementia said as they walked out the mansion "be careful there are cops everywhere!!!" flug yells, dementia gave him a thumbs up. Flug closed the door and went to the lab working on a weapon for his boss. It was 9:00pm and flug was finally done, 5.0.5 and dementia are still trick or treating, and blackhat was writing on some papers. flug knocks on the door to blackhats office "come in" says blackhat, flug opens the door "umm blackhat s-sir the w-weapon is done" flug says blackhat smiles "good work doctor" he said getting up and walking toward flug "as a token of my gratitude I shall give you this" blackhat says and then lifts up the paper bag and kisses him. flug blushes and closed his eyes to the kiss, it got a little intense  and they began to make out. Lips locked, tongues moving, lip biting you name it. Blackhat broke the kiss as flug cached his breath "get some rest doctor" he said as flug went out the office and into his room "w-wow" flug says smiling and changes in to his pj's hops on his bed turns off his lights "today was a good day" he says to himself and closes his eyes and starts to fall asleep.
----------------------------------------
So the first one-shot I know its short my bad ill try harder next time.