Candy

It was a day like any other well maybe not. "DEMENCIA!!" Flug screamed frustrated and tired "COME HERE RIGHT KNOW". Demencia came out of her hiding spot and stared to laugh "flug whats wrong" she asked still smiling "what is wrong is that the blue prints to the x-ploder is missing and you are the only one that steals my things" flug replied very angry "it wasn't me chill, have some candy" said demencia as she gave flug a bag of sweets. "welp I gotta go BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and she leaves. Flug sighed and went back to the lab, he sits on the chair and eats the candy "this is.... not that bad" flug says to himself and ate some more. "FLUG WHERE IS THAT BLAST....ed?" blackhat walks in  seeing flug and the bag of candies "eating on the job" he says "s-sorry sir" said flug embarrassed blackhat smiled at the scientist and took some candy out of the bag and starts to eat some to "who gave you this?" blackhat asked "demencia" flug replies as they both ate the treats and they also decided to watch a movie enjoying the night and spending time watching Friday the 13. 
----------------------------------------
Here is more trash and yeah uhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry I'm dealing with a lot of depression and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bye