A-A GIRL?!?!

Flug is working on a project but then "juuust one tiny drop" flug says to himself then "FLUG!!!" blackhat screamed BOOM the chemicals explode and it was smoky "huh w-what happened" it was a female voice "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed the female it was flug "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" flug mumbles to himself (herself)  as he (she) sees his (her) new body, blackhat is standing looking at the doctor "well~ you dont look that bad doctor" blackhat says looking at flug. The doctor blushes looking at his boss "u-um..." he (she)  stutters looking away embarrassed. Blackhat gets  closer to the doctor and grabs his (hers) waist "I say you look absolutely lovey~" blackhat complements flug "u-um thank y-you?" flug replies, blackhat found that cute and took the bag and smashes his lips on the doctor "mmh-" it was surprising for flug but then he (she) kissed back. It was a sweet nice makeout session they both have there eyes closed and when they open there eyes flug is back to his male self. "looks like your back to normal now get to work" blackhat says blushing and walking away "hmm" flug smiles and gets back to work.
----------------------------------------
Here it is I might  not  write tomorrow  because  Halloween but yeah.