6. Getting Ready Part 1

8:00am

"HEY SHAWTY WAKE UP"

I sat up to see Sasha dying of laughter ... This girl has a nerve.

" Sasha , what do you want ? Its too early go back to sleep." You would expect me to be used to waking up early but NO , not on my free days.

"Mother called , I have a photoshoot in a couple of hours , she's coming to pick me up , so.. I called Kassandra & she's going shopping with you today & I made you breakfast"

"Okay then , well thank you . Have fun at your photoshoot" I say going back to sleep

"Girl wake up , Kassandra will be here in any minu... Moms here , Look hurry up, I gotta go , have fun tonight , call me later!" She yells running downstairs

I hear the front door close & I decide to get up & brush my teeth . I washed my face & put my hair into a crappy bun.

I go downstairs to look for the 'Breakfast' Sasha left me , which was oatmeal , plain oatmeal.. It didn't even have any fruit .. That's breakfast according to her . Girl Please..

I cut up pieces of strawberries & put some on top of my oatmeal , now that is BREAKFAST .

Knock , knock

I get up & put my plate in the sink . I get to the door & open it to see Kassandra with a huge smile . ohhh how I love her good energy!

"Hey Bianca! Why didn't you call me last night , you should have told me about your boo ? He called you the same day you guys met , damn.. "

"Sorry I was talking to Sasha about my day with him & the team but yeah I was surprised as well"

"Well are you ready ? Let's get going I'm so excited for your date"

"Yeah hold on , let me grab a pair of jeans & some sandals "

'Kay hurry up girl!'

10:00am

Kassandra & I decided to come to 'The Grove' .

"There's a Nordstrom , wanna go in there?" Asked Kassandra

"Yeah ,I still dont know what my outfit should be , I don't wanna look extra you know?"

"We'll see dont stress child" she says with a smile.

_________________________________

Blake POV

10:30am

I wake up & hear the living room TV on.. I didn't have it on last night!

"Good morning Cheeto-Puff!" Yells Deandre

"Really DJ?" I forgot he has a key to my house , we have a huge bromance.

"Yes Bro , hurry man! We got to go buy you clothes for your date with Bianca, There's a protein shake in the fridge for you "

"Okay thanks , where we going anyways ?

"The Grove!"