80. The End

Bianca POV , 2:00am

The thunder woke me up & that was it.. It was all a dream. It all seemed so real , meeting at the hospital, getting married & having a baby. This has been the third day I've dreamt about Blake Griffin. I've never met the guy why would I dream about him?

I got up & made my way to the kitchen , I was craving chocolate milk , I grabbed a glass cup & poured the milk. I made my way to the living room & turned on the TV.

'Blake Griffin & his girlfriend Jasmin have split'  TMZ was on

'Do we know why they broke up?' The blonde asks

'We all know she's a gold digger so that's probably why'

"she's so hot , I'd tap that ass"

After hearing that I decide to turn off the TV, in my dream Blake did spit from Jasmin & then we met & got together, if only I knew what these dreams meant.

As I was making my way upstairs I heard a knock on my door. Who would be here at 2 in the damn morning?

"Hello , I'm sorry may I use your phone , my cell phone is dead?"

I stayed quiet

"I'm sorry , my car just broke down"  He points to his car & takes off his hood "My names Blake , Blake Griffin"

"I.. Um sure come in.."  I move aside and let him walk inside

_______________________________

This is the end of this book, if you guys didn't really understand this chapter what basically happened was Bianca was dreaming the whole entire time , Nothing actually happened lol .

Thanks for reading this book! Love yall ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending :(