15. Baby?

2:00pm , Bianca's Condo

Blake was having a Barbeque today at his house . I was currently baking cookies & I also made some enchiladas .

"Baby put your arms around me , tell me I'm a problem , no I'm not the girl you thought you knew and thought you wanted , underneath the pretty face is something complicated...."

I was dancing & singing along to Beyonce , then I heard a knock on my door ..they did not just interrupt my beyonce time .

"Hello" I say opening the door

"Hi sissy , my dad brought me , I wanted to visit you" it was Jose .

"Hey Jose , did he drop you off?"

"Yes , he said to call him when I want to leave "

"Oh , baby I have a barbeque to go to later , I'll call & see if its okay to take you , is that fine?"  He nodded

Phone Call..

"Hey baby"

"Hey princess , your coming later right?"

"Yes sir, I'm currently baking some cookies" I say smiling

"Yess! My favorite!"

"Hah yeah , well I wanted to ask you something "

"Okay?"

"My little brother is here , & I was wondering if I could bring him with me , its okay if you say no , I mean I..."

"Bianca , its cool , plus I would like to meet him"

"Thank you baby , I didn't know he was coming , he just showed up . I'll see you later , bye love you"

"Love you too , bye"

Jose was watching 'Megamind' in the living room .

"Jose , sweety you & I are going to my boyfriends barbeque in a couple of hours , is that okay?"

"Boyfriend , you have a boyfriend sis?"