4

four

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

↳flashback, post, text, irl

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

it was a hot summer day,  July 17th 2009 to be exact. a five-almost-six year old joanna was not very thrilled to be doing a lacrosse summer camp in 95 degree heat, but she was there anyways. the blue team, her team, was practicing with the orange team. 

the two teams decided to scrimmage.

joanna was an attack-man.

one of the mid-fielders got her the ball and she booked it, passing it to her fellow attack-men as she ran to the net. she got the ball back and went to take the shot, and somehow managed to smash the goalie's pinkie finger with her crosse, making him SCREAM.

who was the goalie?

a five-almost-six year old christopher sturniolo.

as chris was carried to the nurse, joanna walked behind apologizing a million times, her aunt right by her side, also apologizing to chris' mother.

once chris got his pinkie wrapped up he got right to chatting with joanna

"aren't you mad i hurt your finger?" she asked

"nope! it's fine, just a little messed up" he giggled, making her laugh too.

the two started going on playdates to joanna's house, chris telling her all about his big brother justin and his triplets matt and nick.

"i really wanna meet them!"

"maybe you can? ask your dad if you can come over on august first for my birthday!"

"ok!" joanna quickly ran out of the room, "DAD CAN I GO OVER CHRIS' HOUSE ON AUGUST FIRST FOR HIS BIRTHDAY????"

and then it was settled.

that birthday party was when joanna was really stuck with them. nick and matt instantly clicked with her. from then on it was nick, matt, chris, and joey against the world.

the three boys met axel the next day when they all went to the beach for joanna's sixth birthday. chris and axel immediately became best friends, even though he was six and axel was one. axel was five years younger but he always had a special place in the group.

they met dillan later in eighth grade. she was in their algebra class.

joanna sat next to her and matt sat behind her. dillan had noticed how close they were, at first it was awkward because they would talk around her, until they had to do group work during the second week of school.

it was a random project about parabolas, you could have 2-3 people in a group. no one had asked dillan to join their group, no one really knew dillan.

matt was the one to ask.

"hey, dillan is it?" the girl nodded "you wanna join me and joanna? she sucks at parabolas"

"yeah!" dillan had laughed a bit, bringing her chair over.

"i'm matt! and this is joanna" he jokingly rolled his eyes, laughing.

"matt this is why you're my least favorite sturniolo" laughed joey, "i'm joanna, but everyone calls me joey"