5

five

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

↳ irl, text, post, irl

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

after the triplets packed and they all ate dinner together, nate, axe, dillan, joey, marylou, and jimmy all sang happy birthday to the three.

"happy birthday to you!" joey laughed, looking at the funny faces on the three boys.

"happy birthday to you!" chris was laughing too, making nick and matt laugh.

"happy birthday dear nickmattandchris!" the "nick, matt, and chris" part had to be sped up so all their names fit, thats how it always happened.

"happy birthday to YOU!" nate, joey, axe, and dillan yelled the last part.

"MAKE A WISH!" the three boys each blew out the candles.

joey smiled big, looking at them. nate came up next to her and put his arm around her shoulders, "our children are all grown up!" he said, pretending to wipe a tear.

"boys, grab your shit and and then meet us outside ok?"

"ok!"

"ok!"

"ok!"

nate and joey walked outside to the car

"AXEL GETS SHOTGUN!"

"HELL YEAH!!!!"

"ok then, joey, nate, chris in the back back, me, and dillan in the middle!" said nick, shoving the three towards the car. nate got in first, then joey, then chris.

"nick! can you hand me my purple blanket?" he handed it to her "thanks handsome!"

"you still have that thing?" nate laughed, looking at the beat up stuffed animal she has of copper from the fox and the hound.

"she sure does, brings it over every time she stays over our place" chris laughed too.

"don't be dissing copper you dicks" she hit both their arms, hugging copper. "axel has the matching tod!"

"mhm"

"share that blanket please" she draped the blanket over her, nate, and chris.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

dilly willy 🥺 : dillan

joey boey 🥺: joey

dilly willy 🥺: sitting w chrissy 😏😏😏

joey boey 🥺: mhm

and nate

dilly willy 🥺: and you and chris have to share a room at the house??

joey boey 🥺: yeah

we always do

dilly willy 🥺: interesting

joey boey 🥺:???

dilly willy 🥺: nothing.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE CHOANNA SCHEME