6

six

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

↳ irl, post

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

joey was woken up by chris gently shaking her awake.

"we're here"

"cape week!" she said, yawning.

"joeys birthday in 10 minutes!" 

"wooooo"

joey grabbed her blanket and copper and everyone climbed out of the car, grabbing their bags from the trunk and walking towards the house. 

"matt! keys please!"

matt threw the keys to joey and she unlocked the door.

"where's our room again chris?" 

"this way"

chris lead her upstairs to a small room. 1 full bed and a couch.

"THEODORE!" joey jumped on the bed, hugging the life size stuffed bear that laid on it. chris took a picture.

"you can take the bed" said chris, putting his stuff on the couch.

"you sure?"

"mhm, it's fine, really"

"if you get uncomfortable, just lay in the bed. doesn't matter to me" she smiled at him, putting her things on the bed.

joey started walking out the room.

"joey, wait one second?"

she turned around, "what's up?"

"i want to be the first to give you a present for your birthday!" he smiled, grabbing a box out of his suitcase, "what's your favorite animal again?"

"a grizzly bear?"

"thank god, if it wasn't this would've been super embarrassing"

she opened the box, inside was a build a bear and a lyrical lemonade hoodie.

"the hoodie is the one you always steal from me, i found it on another website so you can have your own"

she smiled huge at him

"squeeze his hand" when she squeezed it, it was nicks voice yelling "I LOVE YOU JOEY!", she squeezed it again, now it was matt, then it was nate, then it was dillan, then it was axel, and lastly it was chris. 

"chris." she said, doing a pouty smile. he could tell she was about to cry.

"you like it?"

"no shit sherlock!" she got up and hugged him, "i love it"

despite trying her hardest to hold in her tears, she did start crying.

"you stay here, ill be right back"

the second it turned midnight, chris, matt, nick, dillan, axel, madi, and nate all came in the room holding gifts and threw balloons at her.

"HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!"