Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

 (A/N : This was something I wrote for class originally but I decided it was too good to not post it so I will be building on it more so that it is better I hope you enjoy. And if any of you are reading my other fanfic Love and Decisions(Toshiro x Reader) I am working on chapter 7 I am so sorry i have not updated yet I will most likely post it on Saturday. I hope you enjoy this story so far and dont forget to vote, comment, and follow if you like this.)

I was just a regular girl that watched anime and played video games. One of my Favorite animes is Bleach. I love the art style and the characters are so well drawn and thought out. I would have never believed that Bleach was real until I saw it with my own eyes.

I was just walking in the store looking for some pockey. I knew where it was I just wanted to look around. I didn't want to go home just yet. As l walked down the canned goods l saw a boy with white hair and turguoise eyes. He was a bit taller than me. l walked a bit closer and thought he looked familiar. I couldn't quite tell where I had seen him before but I just could not shake th feeling that I knew him.

When l got closer to him another man with red hair and some sort of tatoos appeared next to him.The red head was a bit taller than the white haired boy. "Captain Hitsugaya." That name it can't be no way it that Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach. If it is Toshiro then who is the red head man? ls he also from Bleach? I want to ask all of the questions popping into my head.

I must have been dazed because there right in front of me was the boy called Hitsugaya. He was starring at me like he was waiting for something.

"I asked you a question." "Oh l'm sorry, what was it that you asked?"

I feel bad for not paying attention I hope he doesn't think I was trying to be rude. "I asked what is your name." He wants to know what my name is. "My name is (Name) Keiko." (If you don't like the last name then replace it sorry.)

After I told him my name he walked back over to the man with red hair. "Do you really think it's her?" I heard one say. "She fits the description they gave us." Don't they know I can hear them? "She has the name and fits the description, but is she really the girl we were sent to find?" "Renji do you think there is any possibility that she is the girl?" So the red heads name is Renji.

After my little incounter with Renji and Hitsugaya I went home. They said they had something to discuss with me so I allowed them to come to my house. When we arrived I put the pockey I bought away along with the chocolate milk and tea. They were just standing there in the living room when I was done putting everything away. I sat down on the couch as they followed and sat down too my door bell rang.

 (A/N : So what do you guys think? comment, vote, and follow if you liked it so far I will try to update as soon as I can okay. Also again if you are reading my other fanfic Love and Decisions (Toshiro x Reader) I will be trying to update by this Saturday.)