Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ichigo did not look too pleased with the information he found out. "So your telling me that (Name) could be the girl the soul society is looking for." I don't know who or what the soul society is. I still sit quietly wondering what is going to happen. "Yes, that is excatly what we are talking about. (Name) could be a soul reaper."

"What? There is no way (Name) could be a soul reaper! Toshiro please tell me you're joking." "Its Captain Hitsugaya Ichigo and I assure you that this is no joke. We are not sure that she is or not yet."

I was confused about the whole subject. I didn't know what a soul reaper is except for in the anime. But thats just an anime right? "Ichigo have you ever noticed that this girls spiritual pressure is much higher than any normal human? Her spiritual pressure is at the same if not higher than your own." This time it was Renji that spoke. Ichigo looked like he had finally remembered something.

"Actually now that you mention it, I have noticed. When we were littler she had also said she had seen a monster with a white mask and a hole in its chest. I know now that she saw a hollow I thought that she had been just imagining it."

I remember the day I saw the monster Ichigo is now calling a hollow. "So there is the possibility that she is the one we are looking for."

After they came to the conclusion that I was the girl Captain Hitsugaya and Renji were looking for, they started explaining to me about everything.

I couldn't believe that I was possibly a soul reaper. They said I would have to go with them to the soul society, but first we need to stop at a place called Urahara's shop. I was curious of everything I had just found out. Ichigo agreed to accompany me. I felt a little better and less weird with Ichigo coming along with me.

/-/-/-/- /-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
(A/N: Hey guys I know It has been 12 day since my last update on both of my stories. I'm sorry me internet keeps messing up. One minute its working then two minutes later id messes up again. I know I talked about having a schedule for my updates. I'm trying to decide what day to do this story on and another day to do my other story on. I could also try to update them on the same day but I would take more time to write them.)