Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Recap summary)

So Toshiro, Renji, and (Name) were at (Name)'s house. As they sat down

the door bell rang.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(Name's P.O.V)

I stood up and told them I would be right back. I opened the door and Ichigo came right in. Ichigo and I have known each other since we were little kids. As we got older Ichigo started to look like he Ichigo from Bleach, but when I asked about it he always replied with. "I am not an anime character okay, think logically," It didn't bother me though.

Ichigo had already went into the living room so I quickly shut the door. "Toshiro what are you doing here? And Renji too?" "That's Captain Hitsugaya to you Ichigo." When I came back into the room Ichigo was asking them all these questions as if they knew each other.

"We could ask you the same this Ichigo." I was so confused about how they all seemed to know each other. I had no idea about what was going on. "Well (Name) is one if my friends, we have known each other since we were little kids." How does Ichigo know these people?

All sort of questions were swimming around in my mind. "Ichigo you do know why we're here, right?" Ichigo is talking to the one called Captain Hitsugaya. I wonder if that really is Toshiro. I sat quietly waiting for them to finish.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(A/N: Hey guys. Hope you like the update. I know it's short, but I wanted to give you guys a really quick update. So please comment, vote, and follow. Bye for now my lovely readers~