Chapter 4

When we arrived at Urahara's shop he greeted us, but didn't question why I was with them. He seemed like a strange man. He smiled and laughed a lot. He had blonde hair, blueish gray eyes, and was wearing a green and white hat. He was very nice but held a sort of mystery to him at the same time.
Urahara invited us into the shop, where he then showed us to a room. We all sat down, none of us had said a word yet. I wanted to know everything as to of why I had to come. I didn't want to be left in the dark. I felt like these people knew something about me that I didn't. Is there something wrong with me?
This Captain Hitsugaya wasn't telling me anything at the moment. "(Y/n), before we start, I want you to know something." I have a feeling this isn't going to be good. "Okay, what is it?" "(Y/n), everything we are about to tell you is all true. We also would like for you to be calm." "Okay, I'll keep an open mind, and try to stay calm."
Everyone looked worried. I started to wonder the worst of things. Toshiro looked around at the others that were gathered here. No one spoke for a few minutes, it was like they were all waiting for something.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
(A/n: Hey guys sorry I hadn't updated if you read the (A/n) on my other story then you kinda already know why. I am sorry I hadn't updated and that this is a sort if short chapter. Bye my lovelies~