Break 1

Once in their room she faintly heard Tom mutter a silencing spell and the door lock. As she was watching Aidoneus breath heavily.

"You never told us....WHY, why didn't you tell us it was that bad?" He questioned her.

She just looks down hating that they saw how weak and varnable she was. "I...I didn't want you to think of me as damaged, as broken." She quietly told them. In truth she was scared they would leave her. Even if they were soulmates. Who would want her. Who would care.

"Enough of that" Tom's rough voice came from behind her as he held her. "You are not broken or damaged. You are a beautiful, strong, warrior. You are a survivor." He told her as he placed kisses on the back of ger neck.

"He's right lígo fos (little light) you are a strong independent women, who deserves the world at her feet." Hades told her as he came and stood in front of her cupping her face in his hands. She nuzzled his palm. Bring her into a breath taking kiss.

She felt Tom press into her from behind leaving marks up the left side of her neck causing her to whimper into the kiss with Hades. She felt the cold air against her bare shoulders as Hades unbuttoned her shirt before it fell to the floor. The sound of a zipper to her skirt could be heard as Tom helped her out of it leaving her in a emerald green set.

  The sound of a zipper to her skirt could be heard as Tom helped her out of it leaving her in a emerald green set

And her uniform stockings.

"Look at her Tom, So beautiful." Hades voice came out rougher as he stepped back to look at her.

"And completely OURS." Tom said as he came to stand next to Hades watching as Alessia squirmed under their watchful eyes.

She reached out for them and pleaded "please...."

"Please. What beau bijou (beautiful gem)? " Tom questioned as both the males eyes became hooded with love and lust swimming in them. "Think she wants us to touch?"

"Mhm I believe you are right Tom"

"Please..." She begged again watching them as her own eyes were lidded with love and lust. She walked towards them and slowly undid Tom's shirt before she turned to Hades and undid his.

Both males undid the buckle and took their pants off watching her rub her thighs together. Tom pulled her into a rough kiss and Hades pressed up against her back sucking a nipping at the right side of her neck leaving his own marks just as Tom did. She felt both the arousal against her causing her to moan into the kiss. Tom started to walk backwards towards the bed bring her down to straddle his lap. She grounded down against him as he let out a sharp breath before placing his hand around her throat.