012

Atlast it was the day before term started she sat the Malfoys down as well as Professor Snape.

Snape: What is wrong Ms. Potter

Alessia:  So term starts tomorrow and I'm supposed to be meeting Hagrid at the pub.  So he can take me to the train.  My plan is to go with him.   I need to know what the old goat is planning.  I need to be a true snake. 

Cissa: What are you planning Lessa

Lucius:  Can't you tell Cissa she is going to out play Dumbledore at his own game.

The gods all shake their heads knowing how cunning Alessia can be.  She is just like her father.  She will destroy the world to get what she wants.

Alessia:  that I am.  Dumbledore won't know what happened.   I need you four to act as if nothing happened thuis past month.  I got these 2 way mirrors that will allow us to communicate with out our owls being seen.  Or Draco and I talking in the school.  Do you think the snakes would welcome me if I proved I was the 'Hero' The Headmaster painted me as.

"Really Les why didn't you just kill him"  Nico look at her

"Well it wound be to much work, I would have to find a place to hide the body, make sure no evidence is found as well as have an iron proff alibi." She responded not noticing the fear it caused in  Dumblwhore and the Wizarding World in the room.

Draco:  You may have to, like you said prove yourself.   But once everyone knows the Slytherin house will help you.  Do you know what house you are going to be placed in.

Alessia:  That's a secret [She winks at him laughing]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That night she packed her trunk making sure she had everything for her familiars and Hedwing. 

The next morning she said goodbye the Malfoys with a promise to talk before bed.  She headed back to the pub. 

[King's Cross Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Alessia, with her cart of her baggage, equipment and Hedwig her familiars hiding on her person, walk beside Hagrid. A couple look at Hagrid, suspiciously.]

"This is why you don't send Hagrid, to collect students"

Hagrid: What're you looking at? [He then checks watch] Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Alessia, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. [hands the train ticket] Stick to it, Alessia that's very important. Stick to your ticket.
[Alessia looks at her ticket.]

Alessia: Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there? [Alessia looks up, but we now see that Hagrid has vanished and Alessia all alone with her cart.]

"You just left her there?"
"Oh Hagrid "

Alessia:  Seriously yea let's just leave the  'Chosen one' alone on a platform having no clue.  Thank Hecate Lucius and Narcissa told me where to go.
[Alessia is walking down lane between trains, heading for platform 9 and 10.]

[Alessia then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.]

"Look its us" the Weasley twins yelled

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course. [She looks around as if searching for someone]

"What are you looking for mum?" Charlie and Bill asked.  They noticed that throught out the movie so far there mother and younger siblings have been acting odd.

Alessia: Muggles? Really let's announce it to the world. Time to put all those lessons to work.

Mrs. Weasley: Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first.
[A tall boy with red hair, called Percy, comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it.]

Mrs. Weasley: Fred, you next.

George: He's not Fred, I am!

Fred: Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother.

This caused many to laugh

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, I'm sorry, George.
[Fred moves towards the wall]

Fred: I'm only joking. I am Fred. [He runs through the wall, and is followed by his twin brother. Alessia shakes his head in disbelief.]

Alessia: Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to-

Mrs. Weasley: How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. [pan to a red haired boy, called Ron, who smiles] Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous.

Ginny: Good luck.

"Aww it's ickly ginnykins"  Fred and George cooed

[Alessia takes a breath and runs at the wall. She shuts her eyes and emerges on the other side a magnificent station at Platform 9¾ with a red train, which is the Hogwarts Express, and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Alessia sighs with relief.]

"Bambi you look like you are just done with the world." Sirius said looking over at her.  But she was cuddled into her Papa asleep.  Her head laying in Poseidon's lap as her legs and feet stretched over Hades and Tom.