JEALOUSY

NATASHA X DAUGHTER READER
Y/N'S AGE : FIVE YEARS OLD
TYPE : FLUFF
PROMPT : Tony and Pepper went away for the weekend so Natasha is on babysitter duty. She has to take care of Morgan and you, but you start getting jealous and possessive.

"Morning, girls." Natasha chuckled as you and Morgan tiredly made your way downstairs, both with crazy bed hair.

You rubbed your eyes wearily, then sat at the kitchen counter, attentively watching your mom make food. Morgan took a seat next to you, then scooted over to her right so she could be closer to your chair.

"Tired, mama." You mumbled, placing your little head on the cold table.

"I can see that, honey." She sighed, then asked rhetorically. "You too, Morgan?"

Your cousin only nodded, too tired to actually speak.

Natasha stirred the batter in front of her, getting pancakes ready for all three of you. As she was mixing aggressively, trying to get all of the lumps out, she accidentally splattered a little of the mix, causing some to land on her chin.

"Silly, mama." You giggled with a toothy grin, leading to Morgan laughing along.

"Is that so?" Your mother raised an eyebrow, placing her hands on her hips and receiving a nod from you.

She then went back to the pancakes, but they were taking a while so you started getting impatient.

"Mama, I'm bored." You whined, still waiting for your food, drool literally dropping down the side of your mouth.

"The pancakes are almost done, honey. You can play rock paper scissors with Morgan in the meantime." She suggested, trying to distract you from the fact that she still had to cut up the strawberries displayed in front of her.

"No, I don't wanna play. I wanna eat now." You groaned, angrily slamming your fists on the table.

Natasha sighed and simply ignored you, too tired to deal with a grumpy toddler so early in the morning.

Not getting the attention you seeked, you yelled. "Mama! Answer me!"

"Hey! Keep your voice down. I told you to wait a few minutes, I'm almost done here." She huffed, putting the now chopped up strawberries on everyone's plates, then drizzling maple syrup on top of everything.

"There you go, grumpy pants." She said sarcastically, placing your plate in front of you and doing the same for Morgan, then taking a seat at the table.

Seeing as the pancakes in front of you were perfectly made, cut up, with fruit and syrup on top, you started feeling kind of bad. "Sorry for yelling, mama." You shyly apologized.

Natasha smiled, then came over to your side and kissed your cheek. "It's okay, honey."

"Can we eat outside? Daddy and I always eat in the backyard." Morgan sheepishly asked, shoving bits of her breakfast in her mouth.

"Of course, sweetheart. Let's go." Natasha answered, grabbing everybody's plates and following along as you and Morgan ran outside.

You all collectively took a seat on the table and went back to eating your breakfasts.

It was slightly windy, so your hair started getting in your face, making it impossible for you to eat peacefully. "Mama, can you tie our hair up please?"