A Morning Anew

Ei looked at the embodiment she had created. He had long hair, and a pretty face to match with it too. She paced around nervously as her creation hasn't woken up, until she sees him open his eyes slowly. "Welcome to the world, Kunikuzushi."
*time skip or whatever*

"Must you do my hair everyday in the morning?" he complained.
"Yes, you're hair is very lengthy Kunikuzushi, we have to style it!" Makoto responded.
Ei nodded her head in agreement, as they brushed his hair out. After they tied his hair, they all go on to eat together.
"Makoto, you said we could have tea together today, right?"
"Of course Kunikuzushi, maybe later though, i have to help out Ei."
"Why do you never let me help?"
She let out a sigh and looked at the young man.
"We've had this conversation before, please, just listen to us."
He nods and excuses himself from the dining table. He wondered why they wouldn't let him know the affairs, but didn't dwell on those thoughts. When he went into the garden for tea with Makoto, he decided to ask questions.
"Hey Makoto, was I only made to hold the gnosis? Do I really have no other meaning?"
"..Kunikuzushi, me and Ei love you dearly. You mean a lot to us, but you are the one who gets to decide your own meaning. Make use of what I say, please."
"Okay, thank you."
the rest of the time was silent, but Kunikuzushi had always grown off Makoto. He had a gentle heart like her, and always cared for the well-being of those around him. Although the days with both Makoto and Ei werent always, he had always cherished those times.
The next morning, he had awoken to Ei, who looked rather nervous.
"Where Makoto?"
"I don't know, but I wish I did. I'm worried."
"I'm sure she's out gardening, she'll surely be home at one point."
"you're right, but we can't always assume the best or the worst, let's wait."
He nodded and continued his normal activities. Of course Makoto wasn't always with them, so he wasn't too worried, but still has a bit of nervousness in him. Well, that was until...

_________________
i wanted to leave yall on a cliffhanger, sprry if this is so different from canon Scaramouche, like I said its a different AU and like yeah😭😭😭 I just wanted an excuse to make my headcanons come to real life, anyways ill continue writing like tomorrowwwwww cya!