People to rely on

After several years
"Kunikuzushi dear, are you really planning on visiting so many places by yourself? Do you not need me to come along?"
"Please Ei I am not a mere child, i've ruled this land before and you know it!"
"I know I know, are you visiting Miko first?"
"Yes, she wanted me to visit for advertising, but why couldn't they hire anyone else?"
"You have much beauty, you can thank me for that." she snickered.
"Yes yes, now are you gonna be done with my hair!?"
"Don't worry child were almost done, we need you to look perfect after all." She added a small hair pin and sent him off.
"Before you leave-"
"Get sweets, I know, bye mom." He shut the door and left.
He walked down the street, everyone murmuring. "Is that Raiden Kunikuzushi?" "Doesnt he also go by Scaramouche?" "Wow I cant believe he's here!".
He waved and kept on going to Miko's book store.
"Lady Yae, im here."
"Hello Raiden Kunikuzushi."
"Stop with the formality, you've known me since i was created."
"Alright alright, are you ready?"
"Yes."
"Okay, thank you dearly. Oh, and tell your Ei i said hi."
*after an hour of advertising*
"Miss Yae, am i done for the day?"
"Yes, you drew in many customers, I may need you in the near future."
"Wouldn't it be better for Ei to handle this?"
"Well yes, but you attract much more ladies, and I have a little doggy general who helps attract men. I don't see any use of Ei for advertising."
"If you say so, then ill be on my way."
"Have fun."
Scaramouche walked along the pathways of Inazuma to find a special clan.
"Oh, Kunikuzushi, you're here! Do you request of anything?"
"No need Thoma, where Ayato?"
"Same place as always."
"Alright, thank you, I can always rely on you." He walked into the building and walked around a few doors to find Ayato setting up a chess game.
"We tied last time, why not play again and see the winner?"
"Alright, but be prepared to lose."
"I think I should be the one saying that." They had some friendly rivalry going on, but they still played like companions of no other. After 2 hours..
"Lord Kamisato, we need you right now."
"Yes yes thank you Thoma. Sorry Scaramouche but we can finish this later."
"Alright, I'll see you." He walked out of the building and started heading Ritou, to go to the docks.
___________________
I swear ill write more I'm just so tired on working on another fanfic LOL