The smell of bloodshed

Story quest spoilers for the archon quest and Ei's quest!!

After waiting anxiously for Makoto, the news had hit. She had died, fighting in the archon war. The only thoughts that ran through Ei's head were questioning why Makoto had went, Ei had much more combat power, why couldn't it have been here instead? After the sad news was said, her and Kunikuzushi had grieved, and was very much in a different state of wellbeing.
"What will I do without you dear sister? Who will help me rule this troubled land?" she said, sulking.
Kunikuzushi was speechless. He never knew this was what the rulers had to go through; a whole war!? At the time, Inazuma was not doing well, yet they still fought ever so bravely for the heart of Inazuma. Kunikuzushi knew he had to go something, Ei couldn't make too many decisions without the help of Makoto. But what would they do after her death? He tied his hair and went to go think of solutions, anything, but he was still grieving the lost of his "Auntie".
After a few days, he had tried his best to help shape Inazuma into a better land, despite all the shitstorm of things that had happen. Ei had almost gone mad, and went into her plane of Euthymia, which left care to Kunikuzushi. Fortunately, that left Ei from making any terrible decisions and Kunikuzushi had started building a better Inazuma. Every once in a while he would visit a harden that him and Makoto had taken care of. It was luscious, and he had always taken care of it.
Inside a box he had 2 items. A golden arrow, which means to never have Ei abandon you, and a hair pin that Makoto had given to him. He wasn't a hoarder, but had kept these two locked up. He missed Makoto dearly, and was waiting for Ei.
Little did he know he would also gain much attraction from being an acting ruler. Though not as looked upon as Ei, he is definitely a "celebrity" himself.
After several years

_________________________
Hey guys!! So I added a few new parts and im planning on making new parts once a day! this isnt really a big hit but i need somewhere to store this but for now..yeah. Thank you guys for 2 votes tho:D i love yall!!!! AND SPRRY FOR THE SHORT PARTS!! next part will be longer i promise