𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 1: 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁

"200 vote special from ya boi! Or girl! I don't give a fuck, I'm Bi-Aro... Aro-Bi? Arrow Of Bisexuality?"

*Has identity crisis*

- Satan

______________________________________

Current characters in scenarios:

> Amethyst 💜
> Sadie 🍩
> Peridot 👽
> Lapis 🌊
> Jasper 🔶
> Spinel 💓
> Emerald 💚 (misslycoris)
> Pearl ⚪ (Pink_Jester)
> Ruby squad ♦️ (Pink_Jester)
> Garnet 🟥🟦 (Teketsu-Sugo)
> Volleyball 🏐 (BananaBoiBrittle)

Chose my fave gals for now, if you want more... "Unique" ships, comment it or something and I'll update this chapter to add them! I'll announce it on my board when I do add a character!
(Only gals, sorry)

[These scenarios are BARELY canon... Or NOT canon at all... It's just a fun little... Scenario *wink*]

꧁✩★✩★✩★🪨✩★✩★✩★꧂

Scenario:
• How you met •

💜 Amethyst 💜

> You were doing what you were forced to do... Mining, until a certain group found you

> Amethyst, and the rest of the Crystal Gems, saved you from your mining prison.

> She saw how vulnerable, and innocent you were and decided to be a sort of "sister figure" to you.

💜: "Dude, you mean to tell me... You HAVEN'T tried donuts?!"

🪨: "I have... Never ingested anything before..."

> Amethyst took you to an all-you-can-eat buffet shortly after your rescue.

🍩 Sadie 🍩

> Amethyst introduces you to her fave place: The Big Donut!

> There... you met Sadie.

> Upon seeing you, Sadie immediately blushed, and began stuttering her sentences... You never really knew why though...

> You decided to try "coffee", and you LOVED IT! now, you go to the Big Donut whenever you want some quality Coffee. Everytime you enter though... Sadie always seems to redden.

🍩: "A-Anything else y-you'd l-l-l-like, sir?"

🪨: "...May ask if you could... Add more of this 'Caffeine' to my coffee?"

🍩: "...I-It's already a-at a hundred percent, s-sir..."

> Sadie then decided to add raw coffee beens to your coffee.