𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 1 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗨𝗽!

Adding... 'a couple' new characters for the scenarios!

I'll be posting scenario 1 here!

I'll post scenario 2... In an undefined time!

The characters added are...

Yellow Diamond 🟨
Blue Diamond 🟦
Bismuth ⚒️
Aquamarine 💧
Yellow Pearl 🟡
Blue Pearl 🔵
Topaz 💛

🩺 Connie's Milf- Mother! (Priyanka Maheswaran)🩺

I'm sensing a color theme here...

Just a heads up... I haven't watched SU in a while... So I'm not really sure how they act, personality wise!

Anyways... Here we go!

If I missed some people... Remind me... It's hard keeping track with so many comments.

Comment who you want next!

Also, these events ARE NOT canon... At least, not as of right now. I'll decide what are canon and what are not later.

꧁✩★✩★✩★🪨✩★✩★✩★꧂

Scenario 1
~ How You Met ~

🟨 Yellow Diamond 🟨

> You first met her during Garnet's wedding, when... She and Blue crashed it.

> She tried to poof you... But for some reason... Her electrocution only made you involuntarily Heat Up.

> Yellow, instead, took you with her considering how you were the last Coal... She felt quite frightened when she saw you.

> She would keep you in oversized, thick glass jars, inside her living quarters.

🟨: "I thought your kind had been eradicated... Apparently not."

🪨: "Why did you want to get rid of us?"

🟨: "hmp... I personally did not want to erase your kind off the face of existence, But it seems that someone else has taken things in their own hands, and eradicated your kind..."

> She left you alone in your prison cell... You pondered who REALLY ordered the extinction of Coals...

.

.

.

.

.

🟦 Blue Diamond 🟦

> You first met Blue when she was on earth, mourning the death of Pink Diamond.

> She took you with her when she confused you for a human... It doesn't help that your hair is covering your gem.

> She took extra care of you. She even gave you a home... Which was just a garden with a bunch of other gems.

> She was pretty fond with your attitude.

🟦: "It is quite unfortunate how your world will soon cease to exist..."