𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 3: 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

Current characters in scenarios:

> Amethyst 💜
> Sadie 🍩
> Peridot 👽
> Lapis 🌊
> Jasper 🔶
> Spinel 💓
> Emerald 💚
> Pearl ⚪
> Ruby squad ♦️
> Garnet 🟥🟦
> Volleyball 🏐

Chose my fave gals for now, if you want more... "Unique" ships, comment it or something and I'll update this chapter to add them! I'll announce it on my board when I do add a character!
(Only gals, sorry)

[These scenarios are BARELY canon... Or NOT canon at all... It's just a fun little... Scenario *wink*]

꧁✩★✩★✩★🪨✩★✩★✩★꧂

Scenario
When they realize they love you

💜 Amethyst 💜

> She realized she loved you when you almost sacrificed your life to save the Crystal Gems from Jasper.

>She realized how easily she could lose you, and vowed to spend more time with you

> When she realized she loves you, she always seemed to act 'extra cool' whenever you're around her. Sometimes even hanging out with you more often.

💜: "S-So, do you wanna hang out?"

> You two decided to eat at the Big Donut.

🍩 Sadie 🍩

> She pretty much fell in love whit you, the fifth time you ordered coffee.

> She just loved how kind you were, and how you were such a great listener whenever she rants about bad customers.

> She even found herself blushing when you saved her from an angry customer.

> When she realized she loves you, she started to stutter... A LOT. she would keep track of when you enter the shop, and prepare your coffee ahead of time.

🍩: "- and then, Karen wanted to call my manager!"

🪨: "That is not very nice..."

> She continued ranting for 2 more hours.

👽 Peridot 👽

> She didn't know how it happened, but after being so compliant to her tests, she suddenly worried for your safety.

> Her heart would beat fast, and she often found herself thinking if how to safely experiment with you.

> After asking Steven about this feeling, she realized she was falling in love with you.

> When she realized she loves you, she would make sure the safety measures for her experiments were top tier and fully safe! She would often ask you to watch TV with her, or even ask you to help her out in tests more often.

👽: "Chandler and Monica are so cute together! ...could we be like that?"

🪨: "Hm? Did you say something, Peridot?"

👽: "NO! S-SHUT UP AND WATCH!"

> You continued to binge watch FRIENDS with Peridot.

🌊 Lapis 🌊

> She fell in love with you when you gave her a name... And a purpose to live.