Sick

Background info!
Chapa and Mika r roommates <3

sorry to have to stop u again but i think it's weird how i started writing this then the next day i found out i had covid (don't anymore)
Your POV:

I was sitting in my living room, watching tv, when i heard my phone ring.

Mika was calling me.

I answered it quickly.

"Hey!" i said, leaning back into the couch.

"Hey. Could u come over and take care of Chapa?" She asked.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"She's sick and she's being dramatic. I've been up all night with her just please help me!"

I slowly sat up.

"Fine. I'm on my way." I hung up.

Time skip at chapas house

When I walked into their house, Mika immediately ran over to me and started ranting about Chapa.

"Thank god you're finally here! Chapas got a super high fever and she's been throwing up and crying all night!

Mika had left, leaving me with Chapa.

I walked into Chapas room to see her on her phone in her bed, wearing what seemed to be three sweatshirts at the same time.

She looked up from her phone.

"You're finally here. Wait- How did you know?" She asked, sitting up.

"Mika called me in a panic begging me to come over here." I chuckled.

Chapa sighed. "Oh, of course, shes wanted to get anyway from me since one a.m." She laughed, sitting back into her pillow.

I put my bag down on the floor and went to sit on Chapas bed.

"Ok, well, Mika said you have a very high fever. She also told me she has given you medicine but you've thrown it back up so take all those sweatshirts off. "

"Why?"

"We need to get your temperature down babe. Medicine doesn't work so we need to get your temperature down the old fashioned way."

"But it's cold."

"We need to cool you down. Chapa please take it off."

She sighed. "Fine."

She began to take off one sweatshirt at a time until she was left in her first layer as I left to get a bowl of water and a small towel.

I came back to see Chapa sitting up in her bed, chugging a water bottle.

I placed the bowl on her nightstand and dipped the towel into the cold water.

I strained out of excess water and placed the towel on Chapas forehead.

She flinched at the sudden coldness but quickly got used to it.

After a few minutes, the cool towel seemed to become a relief to Chapa and she lied down, closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I stayed up all night, monitoring her fever as it slowly went away.

I ended up falling asleep in the chair i was sitting in.

——————

very sorry the ending is shitty i just need content uploaded