Revealed

Your POV:

Me and Chapa has been together for about two years now.

One thing i've noticed about her was whenever Volt was seen anywhere, Chapa was nowhere to be found.

I also noticed that once we first dyed Chapas hair red, Volts appeared red aswell.

And her school, S.W.A.G, happened to be VERY close to the Mans Nest.

I told Chapas friends, Mika, Bose and Miles. Each of them think it's just a coincidence but I am very convinced that she is Volt.

Not to mention but Boses hair is very close to Brainstorms.

——————————

-texting-

Mika
Hey! Wanna come over?

You
i really don't think i should. your chapas friend, not mine.

Mika
Chapa will be there too.

You
sure then.

Mika
Okay! See ya soon!

-out of texting-

I got up and quickly and got my shoes on.

"Mom! I'm going to my friends house!" I shouted to my mom who was upstairs.

It took about 20 seconds for her to answer.

"Okay! Have fun!" She shouted back as I opened the door and ran out, closing it behind me.

I knew Mikas address by heart because of the amount of times I've had to get Chapa from her house.

When I arrived, Miles answered the door.

"Hi, uh, is Mika here?"

"Yeah she's upstairs."

—————————————

After hanging out with Mika and Chapa for three hours, I left to get water.

While I was filling up my cup, I heard a strange zapping kind of sound. I ignored it.

———————-
Chapas POV:
———————-

Ray had called, ordering us to make it to the Mans Nest as soon as possible.

We were just about to transform when we heard the door creak open.

At the worst possible time.

Just before bubbles popped and we changed, y/n came back into the room.

———————
Your POV:
———————

i stood in shock as I watched my girlfriend and her friend get covered in blue, green and white electricity kind of stuff until they appeared as Volt and ShoutOut.

"Chapa? Mika? Are you-" I was cut off by Mika.

"Yes! But please don't tell anyone. Our boss would actually kill us." Chapa turned to her and probably gave her a death stare.

I stood in shock as Chapa quietly argued with Mika about telling me.

"Does that mean, my girlfriend is VOLT!?" i yelled in shock as Chapa quickly ran over to me and slapped her hand on my mouth.

"Quiet! Don't. Tell. A Soul." she said with a VERY serious face.

—————————————————

i have no idea how to continue this so yeah

tysm Ibellafan  for your request! was kinda hard but i did it!

tysm Ibellafan for your request! was kinda hard but i did it!

Chapa De Silva x Reader One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara