Bio

Y/N L/N
Looks:

Likes: Rias and her Peerage, Sona and her Peerage, Training, Cooking, Reading, Anime, Music, Helping others, Ddraig, Drazeros, Dracyan, His Abyss Gauntlet (His Sacred Gear), Swords, Fighting, His Girls, Flirting with his girls, His Friends, Food, ...

Likes: Rias and her Peerage, Sona and her Peerage, Training, Cooking, Reading, Anime, Music, Helping others, Ddraig, Drazeros, Dracyan, His Abyss Gauntlet (His Sacred Gear), Swords, Fighting, His Girls, Flirting with his girls, His Friends, Food, His Mother and Dragons

Dislikes: Kentucky Fried Reject (Riser), Elf Fairy Reject (Kokabiel), Diodora Astaroth (hates), The Old Satan Faction, Other guys flirting with his girls, Other guys trying to take his girls away, Someone or something trying to hurt the people that he cares for and Anyone insulting his Mother

Abyss Gauntlet:

Amplify: Amplifies the user's power, strength and speed by 5 times every 10 seconds, making them much more stronger and powerful in a fight

Amplify: Amplifies the user's power, strength and speed by 5 times every 10 seconds, making them much more stronger and powerful in a fight. It also greatly increases the user's stamina instead of draining it like what the Boosted Gear does.
Absorb: Absorbs the target's power as they get drained from it. The power that the user absorbs from the target boosts the user's strength, speed, and reflexes.
Annihilate: The target gets surrounded by shadows that hold them in place. The shadows either slowly or quickly annihilates the target, depending on the user.
Devour: Devours projectiles and magic sent at the user every 10 seconds to boost user's speed, power, and magic.
Abyss Shot: Fires a ball of concentrated draconic and abyss energy at the opponent that not only hurts the them, but it also immobilizes them.
Abyss Spectral Claws: Traps and holds the opponent in place as it slowly drains the opponent's power and stamina.
Burst: Releases the Abyss Gauntlet's stored power for a short period of time.
Drain: Drains the opponent's power every 10 seconds and adds it to the user's power making them much more powerful.
Nullify: Nullifies every magic that comes towards the user every 10 seconds. This also has no downsides.
Jet: Allows the user to fly with the Dragon Wings while in Scale Mail mode.
Transfer: Transfers increased power to other people or objects.
Divide: Halves the opponent's power and gives half of it to the user increasing their own power. You'll gain this power from one of Albion's orbs.
Abyss Dragon Balance Breaker: Activates the Scale Mail armor, Abyss Gauntlet Scale Mail.
Annihilation Beam: This destroys anything the user targets, even if it is indestructible.