The Awakening/The Date

Scene: L/N Residence, Y/N's Room
"We see Y/N as he was in his room asleep, then he heard his alarm clock ringing as this woke him up as he then stopped his alarm clock as he looks at it and sees that it was already morning. He then sat up as he then stretches."
Y/N: *yawns as he stretches* Damn, it's morning already? Well, I can't complain about that, time to do some stretches and a little shadow boxing. I'll probably go to the arcade today, but I think that I'll be by myself since Akira is going to be spending time with his little sister. I'll probably just make the most out of my day today, then prepare for tomorrow's triple date. *sighs* That dumbass, he had to agree to it without a second thought... I'll probably have to deal with it.
"Y/N then did some stretches and after a while of stretching, he then started to do some shadow boxing as he pretends to fight many opponents as he was dodging and hitting imaginary opponents. And after awhile he finished doing shadow boxing as he then went to his bathroom and took a shower."

Scene Change: L/N Residence, Kitchen
"We see Y/N as he went downstairs to the kitchen as he saw his mother already awake and cooking their breakfast. Kaori then notices her son as she smiles at him and he smiles back at her as they then greeted each other."
Kaori: Good Morning, dear.
Y/N: Morning, Mom. *walks towards the dining table as he then took his seat*
Kaori: You're dressed up nicely, are you going somewhere?
Y/N: Yeah, I'm just going to the arcade today, but tomorrow, I'll be going out as well. I'll be hanging out with Akira.
Kaori: Then, why didn't you go with him today?
Y/N: Well, he has to play with his little sister, since she's been bugging him to do that for awhile now.
Kaori: *giggles* That does sound like her. Well, some guys from our company called earlier and they told me that they're already in the school and they have already started changing the locks in the Kendo Club room also they told me that the principal was already there. *finishes cooking as she turns the stove off*
Y/N: Well, the principal has always been a early bird, so, yeah. *Kaori gives him his plate* Thanks, Mom.
Kaori: No problem, dear. They also told me that they're starting of renovating the walls a little later in the day, because they have to change the locks of the lockers and the locks on the doors to the Kendo Club's changing and locker rooms as well.
Y/N: Ah, I see. I'll just check in on them in the afternoon later. *takes a bite out of his breakfast*
Kaori: Also, I'll be leaving the house and country tomorrow, we have a deal with one of our company's investors in America. If we succeed in this deal, then, we'll be able to become well known and even make our company known worldwide.
Y/N: That's great, Mom, but how long are you going to be in America for?
Kaori: A few days, but, when I return back here, we'll catch up on the things that happened when I'm not here.
Y/N: *nods* Sure, Mom. Be careful and safe in your trip. *drinks water that he had*
Kaori: I will, dear. Also, I expect you to have a girlfriend or girlfriends, when I get back.
"Y/N almost chokes on his drink as he then coughs out the water that he was drinking as he then looks at his mother with a flustered expression on his face."
Y/N: *flustered with a red face* Mom!!!
Kaori: What? I know that I can't have grandbabies, yet, but, I can have future daughters-in-law.
Y/N: Jeez, your avoiding a lot of steps here... *sighs* Don't worry, you'll get your future daughters-in-law soon. 'With the many girls that are in love with me, it won't be that long before she meets them... Why did I have to inherit the L/N charm from Dad as well?! His looks, I'm okay with inheriting, but the L/N charm, that's a different story...'
"After awhile they finished eating their breakfast as Y/N then took their plates and puts them in the sink as he then washes the dishes. Kaori then wipes the dining table while Y/N was washing the dishes. After Kaori finishes wiping the table, she then helps Y/N dry the dishes after he rinses them as she then puts them back in the dish cabinet. Y/N then kisses his mother's cheek as he says goodbye to her as he then went to the arcade."