Party/More Girlfriends

Scene: L/N Residence, Living Room
"We see Y/N, Issei, Kiba, Akira, Mittelt and Asia as they were in the living room of the L/N Residence as they were waiting for Raynare, Kalawarner, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Murayama, Katase and Aika to finish getting ready for the party that they were about to attend. Y/N, Issei, Akira and Kiba were all wearing tuxedos that Y/N bought for them, while Asia was wearing a beautiful blue dress that Murayama, Katase and Aika picked out for her."
Issei: What time are we supposed to go to the party?
Akira: *looks at the wall clock* In about a few minutes. Why?
Issei: Well, Buchou and the other girls are taking a long time to get ready.

 Why?Issei: Well, Buchou and the other girls are taking a long time to get ready

(Minus the mic)

Asia: I guess, Buchou and the others really wanted to look their best for the party. After all it is a party for their boyfriend who just also uncovered the crimes of that dastardly Riser Phenex and stopped him.
Y/N: Well, I'm flattered that they want to look their best for the party dedicated to me. *to Issei* Also, you don't have to worry about us being late to the party, since Grayfia is coming here to pick us up and take us to the venue.
Issei: I guess your right, still I'm kinda a little on edge, because this is my first time going to a party like this and it's also with other devil nobles as well...
Y/N: You'll be fine, Issei. Besides, if anyone wants to mess with us during the party, we have our dragons to help us.
"The Boosted Gear appeared on Issei's left arm as Ddraig spoke to him."
Ddraig: {He's right you know, Partner. No one will mess with you guys once we show them our power. Also, if the worst comes, then you can just use the Balance Breaker armor.}
Issei: Yeah, I guess you two are right. I have nothing to worry about.
Kiba: Wait, you also unlocked your Balance Breaker, Issei?
Issei: *nods* Yep, but unlike Y/N and Akira, I can only hold mine for an hour and a half, before I completely get drained of my energy.
Kiba: But, still unlocking the Balance Breaker is a pretty great achievement. I haven't been able to unlock mine, yet.
Issei: Yeah, but even without a Balance Breaker, you're still powerful, Kiba.
Kiba: Thanks for your compliment, Issei.
Akira: No problem, Kiba. I mean after all, it is true though. You are still very powerful even though you haven't unlocked your Balance Breaker, yet.
Kiba: Thanks. That really means a lot to me coming from you guys.
Y/N: Like Akira said before, it's no problem at all Kiba.
Kiba: *smiles* I'm lucky that I have you guys as my best friends.
Issei: And we're lucky to be yours as well.
"Then, the Abyss Gauntlet appeared on Y/N's left arm gaining his and the others' attention."
Drazeros: {Partner.}
Y/N: Yeah, Drazeros? What is it, Partner?
Drazeros: {I just wanted to tell you that you and the others need to be careful when you get to the party tonight.}
Asia: *confused* Huh? Why, Drazeros-san?
Drazeros: {Well, I have a feel that something bad is going to happen later.}
"Then, Akira's Lustrous Swift Wings appeared as Dracyan then spoke to them."
Dracyan: {I have the same feeling as you as well, Drazeros.}
Akira: You too, Dracyan?
Ddraig: {Call it a dragon's intuition. I also got that same feeling earlier.}
Issei: Even you, Ddraig? If the three dragons all have this bad feeling, then we should be on guard.
Y/N: I agree, but also don't forget to enjoy the party, since it is arranged by the four Satans of the Underworld.
Kiba: Yeah, Y/N's right. But, if anything does happen, remember that we got your guys' backs.
Y/N: Thanks, Kiba.
Akira: Yeah, thanks, Kiba.
Issei: Thanks for your support, Kiba.
Kiba: No problem. You guys are always supporting me and the others when we need it, so it's only natural that I support you guys as well.
Y/N: Well, whatever is gonna happen later, we will face it together and nobody and I mean nobody will be messing with us after we show them why us members of the ORC should never be underestimated and messed with.
Akira: Hell yeah!
Issei: Let's show them why they shouldn't mess with us!
Kiba: I'm with you guys all the way!
Y/N, Akira, Issei and Kiba: Yeah! *all four did a 4 way fist bump*
Asia: *giggles at the four boys' antics* 'I guess that Kiryuu-san was right. Boys will be boys, no matter where they are.'