May My Soul: Tribus

"May My Soul know rest, may my soul know peace. May My Soul know mortality, may my soul know sin."-Jeremias Raven [[Audio log ends]]

{{Feed log: Ravens}}
Jeremias walks in the family mansion living room that has relics of various design of celtic to eurpean styles the furniture is high end and fit for a family such as this one, Jeremias is in his A. C. I. Uniform with his rank of Tac Commander showing pride in it. Estrid Raven runs down the twisting stairs to meet her brother one of three she hugs him tightly giggling joyfully "Jeremias! Glad you're home!" Jeremias let's out a chuckle full of cheer "I see you have a spark growing for a hundred and nineteen year old."

Estrid let's go of the hug holding her stare "Not like I had one when you were older than I..." the second brother peeks from the dining room

"Ah I see the Anomalous Containment Initiative is finding use for you."

He sighs turning his gaze "They are, are still chasing after the Macaria girl,Zihrun?"

Zihrun replies with a smile "That would be Aithan."

Jeremias looks around then his sister relaxing his posture as well his state of mind

The sister let's her statement free "Aithan is somewhere in the Britannian Republic, counter insurgency training."

The Eldest brother nods, he laughs "Taking after me aye?" Zihrun and Estrid "Aye brother..." Estrid walks off with a stretch "Have you spoke with Pendragon yet?"

Jeremias follows her with Zihrun in the kitchen of marble that has servants preparing food and drinks for the three, he picks up a glass of whiskey from a passing servant's platter before taking a sip "No, I haven't. I managed to request for some leave so I can catch up with the family...."

Zihrun does a subtle shrug "He may be of use, after all he just recovered Caliburn. The A. C. I. can benefit."

Estrid turns around nudging open the door to the ball room that has walls of gold a ceiling of stars that shimmer with diamonds "Zihrun, I don't think Jeremias wants to get close friends in the A. C. I."

Jeremias shakes his head "Honestly I know what Pendragon is planning, I don't think he knows what the A. C. I. is researching. There is a reason why I have so much Specialist and Operators deployed globally..."

Zihrun raises his hand "Why?" his question is one of surprise and uncertainty showing in his body language.

Jeremias answers with a slight sigh in his tone "Animae research, we have had unknown entities trying to come in, I did it for Terra." Silence radiates from them once the three siblings take a seat on the chessboard pattern floor.

He let's his statement out "Don't worry about it, I know what our family does we've been doing it through the ages. I don't intend to be the one responsible for any breaches." Estrid crosses her arms "Either way the A. C. I. is playing with something we all have little knowledge of, Animae is still seen as unexplainable like magic and the comos alone..." Zihrun chuckles softly "Well I see your Oracle training still shines." Jeremias smiles at his brother and sister before getting up flexing his left hand letting the steam of animae out.
{{Feed cuts off}}

Oman and Jeremias begin to split what was in the cache, the Raven would switch his carbine for one that is colored like obsidian yet the design has a crimson light running through the body of the gun ending at the barrel, the gun itself folds into a square case that can be secured to anything with hooks or magnets. He also claimed one of the broadsword that have a bat wing guard with a pamel of a ruby color, the blade itself is curved ever so slightly. Jeremias has another blade that is curved yet has two states of such that are situational, he has seen Daemon weld these blades and kill quickly with them, Oman claimed a pistol that is like the carbine Jeremias now has, Oman has the same Daemon blade Jeremias also has, the two weren't Daemons so they would have to adapt by Insightful experience. Oman also got himself the Carbine Jeremias used to weld. After a few hours the two men begin the journey to Calathas. It would be a three day treck.

They set up finally leaving the barrenness of the Northern American D. Z. behind for now even if it only a small breath of civilization. They are welcomed by a Divean female with hair colored like amethyst. She smiles "Welcome to Calathas, Earthkin." Oman went to say something but Jeremias motions his right arm in front of the teammate "Thank you madam." Oman is surprised by the sudden shift in Jeremias' tone even though the man is willing to destroy anything or anyone to find his sister even those who try to stop him on his chosen path. The female Divean does a respectful head bow before walking off. Jeremias lowers his right arm beginning to enter the town with Oman.

A couple catches the eyes of the team. Jeremias notices something about the female, her hair rose red with eyes with gold yet they have a rose red rim, the woman isn't Divean, but the male she is with is a Daemon with rose red hair with black highlights spiked up, the male walks past the duo, once the woman passes Jeremias.

The Raven has his question ring out "You're not Divean are you?" The woman stops her Daemon partner stops in unison matching her movement, she answers "I'm something more, but why does a Raven seek an answer from me?" The Daemon partner gazes at Oman, soon Jeremias silently, Jeremias doesn't know how to reply but he states "I don't know, I feel like you can help me find my sister."

The Daemon partner says knowing something else or of his own image "I know I would use her as bait to make sure that the playing field is favorable to myself..."

The Raven turns his eyes at the woman's partner "What do you mean by that?" The woman simply says turning attention back to her "You will find out in time... now isn't."

Oman let his question free after "Who are you guys?"

The woman giggles softly before answering "I am Paradyna Ascenis"

the Daemon partner let's his name known to the Raven and the Probie"I am Nylian Ascenis." static from Jeremias' view on Nylian is seen pulsing yet with a calm flow of dark mist tendrils are seen from the aura of Paradyna's lover. Jeremias doesn't know how to react, the face of Nylian looks familiar but the pain of the memory wouldn't let Jeremias point it out. Nylian and Paradyna Ascenis glance outward towards the entrance of Calathas. Both prepare their weapons.

Nylian prepares his Daemon blade that Oman and Jeremias have but he has it in a reverse grip "Darkness is about to flood." Paradyna says after her love "Aye let's beat it back." Jeremias preps his carbine with
Oman stating with the seriousness bleeding from the tone "Yes, lets." It was time to fight the Abyssus itself.