Legacy Ruinam

"My name is Jeremias Raven. If you hear this, I died saving my sister. I want her to unify Terra from the Bastardized beliefs that poison our own mind, body and spirit. Our purity relies on it. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough...." [[Audio recording and its feed ends with Jeremias smiling at peace with his actions]]

I took five deep breaths, Kastan and Oman stared at me. Oman looked like he didn't know what was going to happen. Then again he was just a A. C. I. Probie in Kastan's eyes he the F. N. G. or the Fucking New Guy. Sixtus stared at me, his question was aimed at me "Why do you stare daggers at me?" I answered with no hesitation but kept my tone cold as ice "You practically sent my friends and I into a death sentence. My hate towards you is justified." He let out a deep exhausted sigh still showing the bit of humanity he had "I didn't want to vote 'Aye' if I didn't the Diluculum would have marked my house and I for euthanization."

Pendragon stated clearly so I could hear "Death. They make it seem like you're just an animal." I leaned my head back letting out a deepened sigh "We're all animals with desires and needs, yet to divergent for our own well being. Survival is needed. Varden played his hand. Now we get my sister."

Oman's silence was eerie, the Craft itself took its time. I checked the Arcana Carbine I had. I loaded in a fresh battery. Sixtus said to Oman and I "I see you got Vranyx series weapons and a Cupitor Saber,Diveans and Daemons use those. " I glanced at the Cupitor Saber. I did a soft chuckle "Attune Rating seems high explains why we can't use the weapons to maximum proficiency." Sixtus got silent once the craft landed the T. L. A. Leader was standing at the L. Z. with TLA Agents. Kastan exited, soon after I followed, Oman did also, the Lunareum Craft lifted off and flew out of the territory quickly like survival was needed.

Kastan smiles and did a firm handshake saying the leader's name "Therron Honos, you lucky bastard." Therron smiled back "Pendragon, I take your Battalion isn't far behind?" He turned his gaze towards me "My god, Jeremias your alive!" Surprise was in his tone. I replied with a smile "I am. Couldn't say the same for my father, mother and brother. We need to get my sister from Nyhnor." Therron frowned at the news given but he recomposed himself "Right I take it this is why you're here." I did a nod before walking past him, Kastan said loud enough for me to hear "We wait for the Magna Draco Battalion." I said back "Understood." Therron followed beside me "I hope you know whatever you have planned to regain your sister will lead to more sacrifices from my men right?"

I replied understanding sacrifice "I do. I think that the Probie can get out. This is a one way trip." The pendulum swung when different prongs were used on the map. Towards Washington. About twenty thousand Craft were going to be used for transport with three hundred thousand men of the T. L. A. this assault was going to be the biggest in history and of my lifetime. We planned through the weeks until it hit a month. The sun and moon were almost in line with each other.

Kastan walked out staring into the eyes of his men a extra ten thousand added to the assault, I walked out with Oman as Kastan began to speak "Men and Women, Brothers and Sisters at arms of the Magna Draco Battalion. This is a one way trip to reclaim what was taken from my friend. I will gladly fight shoulder to shoulder, back to back. We are Dragons, we are a different kind of human. This day let us mark a beacon, it must burn bright and we are it's basis. Now lets give Nyhnor something to fear damn it! Tera Magna, Legatum Invictus!" All of Magna Draco Battalion cheered zealously "Tera Magna, Legatum Invictus!" Oman glanced at me, I didn't say a word. Now was time to reclaim my sister. He followed me to the Apache class Vtol. Kastan followed after. T. L. A. Transport Craft began to lift off with the one given to the Magna Draco Battalion they had Apache Type-20s around four hundred as cover. I took a deep breath, Oman did a silent prayer. Kastan kept silent Therron said through coms "Give Nyhnor hell boys." I chuckled prepping my Vranyx Carbine. Oman prepared his Enfield Carbine. The sun and moon finally aligned but once Washington D. C. came into view the sky darkened with the Eclipse being the only thing seen with only few lights.