09

chapter 09:

"why is all dark oh, it's night-", yeonjun said. "where are all the servants?", yeonjun said again. beomgyu smiled and rested his face on yeonjun's back. "hyung, are you scared of the dark?"
"s-scared? no! I'm not scared of anything", yeonjun walked inside the kitchen and looked for the switch. he turned the lights on, beomgyu placed his arms in the air. yeonjun was confused.
"make me sit there!", beomgyu said, pointing at the slab. yeonjun thought for a second, then asked, "pick you up?", beomgyu nodded.

yeonjun picked him up and made him sit on the slab. beomgyu smiled.

yeonjun looked around for once and then started cooking. beomgyu observed him nicely.

"what if.."
"what if, hyung?"
"beomgyu, what if..you get to spend time with me instead of your therapy?"
beomgyu's smile widened as he nodded.

"can we do that!?"

"I have an important announcement to make", there was a voice from the living room, yeonjun looked at beomgyu who was enjoying the soup yeonjun had made for him.

"beomgyu, do you want to go out?"
beomgyu subconsciously nodded.

yeonjun waited for beomgyu to get down, beomgyu kept his bowl in the sink and cleaned his mouth before heading out, yeonjun followed him.

mrs choi stood there, with everyone else gathered around. beomgyu looked at yeonjun who was smiling, beomgyu looked at the scene.

mrs choi said, "since the elder child of the family is supposed to get married before the younger child, age wise, you know", she chuckled sarcastically, then continued, "I and Mr choi have planned Beomgyu's marriage!"
she announced and started clapping. Grandpa was shocked, "what? you cannot do that! you know about beomgyu's condition!"
"For that only! It's a very good decision! the person is actually good with people like beomgyu and she actually wishes to be with him!"
"and for what reason?"
"that, let's talk about that when you actually meet her, father"

Beomgyu asked, "What is marriage?", Yeonjun chuckled, "You keep calling anyone your husband, you don't know what marriage is?"
Beomgyu pouted and looked at his grandfather.

Yeonjun said, "I'm sorry, I'm interfering-"
"then don't", Mrs Choi said.

Yeonjun smiled and said, "But i thought you believed Beomgyu isn't mentally fit? How can he be fit for a marriage?"

"You should stop interfering in our family matters, son", Mr.Choi said.

Mrs.Choi smiled, "the chosen one is chosen after a long process, a whole competition of capable women, and I chose her because she deals with people like my dearest son, she is an understanding, confident, beautiful young lady!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, Bomi chuckled, "Mom, you aren't talking about me by any chance- are you?", she lost her smile as she got a hit on her back from her mother.

"I welcome Kim Yeri! the chosen one for my son, Beomgyu!"
As soon as Mrs Choi said that, the doors opened and a very pretty girl, who wore a dress, radiating the brightest energy in the whole room, walked inside, with a smile plastered on her face. She started looking around, reading everyone's faces.

Beomgyu slid his fingers to hold yeonjun's free hand, yeonjun was startled but he let it be. Yeri noticed it, she smiled and said, "Hello everyone, I am Yeri, I am a psychology student and I know very well how to deal with people suffering with trauma as my mother is one of them and I live with her everyday!"

Yeonjun scoffed, "I'm sorry, but you don't have to deal with people", yeonjun was somewhat pissed and he didn't know why.
"Oh, I'm sorry about that, I will take care of my word choice. But hey, Beomgyu! I heard you liked sour jellies!", Yeri said as she opened the bag she had hung around her arm.

Beomgyu widened his eyes in curiosity, he looked at Yeonjun, trying to read his expression, but Yeonjun had a poker face. Beomgyu left Yeonjun's hand and ran towards Yeri, "I like it!", Beomgyu stated, excitedly. Yeri pulled out a packet of colorful jellies and handed it to Beomgyu. Beomgyu snatched it from her as he smiled, "Can I have them all?"
"Yes! But it would be better if you take them slowly, this is the last packet left in the stores, if you finish it quickly, there won't be any more left!"
Beomgyu nodded, believing what yeri just made up.

Yeonjun observed the situation and let out a smile, grandpa disapproved of the wedding decision before taking Yeonjun to his office.

"Yeonjun, everything going on is so wrong"
"I completely agree with you, Beomgyu should have a right to pick his life partner, but Yeri, she doesn't seem like trouble, we can try?"
"You're right about that, but anything Mrs Choi has a role in, becomes suspicious for sure"
Yeonjun chuckled, "I'll go check on Beomgyu?"
"Yeah, alright"
Yeonjun left the room.

"I wish Beomgyu was a girl instead", Grandpa said as he sighed, he then slapped his head slightly, thinking how foolish he is to think that way.

Yeonjun knocked on Beomgyu's door, Yeri opened the door. Yeonjun's smile was waiting for Beomgyu to do so, but he let it be as he said, "oh-"
"I was trying to get him to eat"
"He won't"
"Yes he isn't eating-"
"That's because he is full", Yeonjun walked inside, closing the door towards Beomgyu who was trying to paint. Yeonjun slid a stool to sit beside Beomgyu, "What are you doing, little one?"
"I am trying to paint and agent Y is taking care of the door!", He said, pointing at Yeri.

Yeonjun chuckled and said, "Agent Y is tired, can she go home? I will take care of the door for you"
"No! Your job is to take care of me!"

Yeri rolled her eyes and headed out of the room, shutting the door a little too loud. Yeonjun sighed, she's fine, just a bit insensitive.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄