Shangri-La

Donny just got home from Singapore. He was about to call Belle to update her when his phone rang. It was Belle. He answered the phone while taking off his shoes. "Ola Tink, I just got home. I was about to call you", he said.

He drop his body on the bed and put the phone in-between his neck and ear while unbuttoning his polo shirt. "Great, I was just checking if you arrived in your house already", Belle said. "Anyways, take a rest na Nato. May jetlag ka pa ata e".

Donny laughed, Belle's very understanding. "Wala ka bang ganap ngayon?", he asked. He throw his polo shirt at the corner of his bed and pulled the blanket all over him.

"Later pa, with Esnyr. Pupunta kami sa horror house para mag shoot for the vlog", sagot nito sa kaniya. He loves listening to Belle's voice when talking. It's just music to his ears, like something scratching a certain part of his brain and will left him satisfied.

"Can I request a video call, please? I wanna see you", he said. Donny opened his camera and waited for Belle's face to appear. "Okay, wait lang po Nato", she replied.

"Hi again", he smiled upon seeing her face. She laughed and wave her hand at him. He missed her so much. Being away from her is really a struggle. Belle was supposed to join him in his highschool reunion with his classmates at Singapore but because of the conflicting schedule, she cancelled. "I miss you so much Tink", he said while pouting, showing his nakakaawa face to her. "Can I go to your unit later?".

"May jetlag ka pa Nato, you should rest muna", Belle said. "And I'm busy din naman later eh, so I can't entertain you pa rin".

"But lowbat na po yung person nyo", paawa nya pa kay Belle. "Dun na lang ako magpapahinga please, 3 days kitang hindi nayakap eh", he continued.

"Luh? Every hour ka nga nag vivideo call sakin, Nato", Belle said while laughing. "Di ka pa ba nagsasawa sa pagmumukha ko?".

"Never magsasawa Tink", he confessed. "Sige na Tink, dun na lang ako sa unit mo and virtual call lang yung 3 days, iba pa rin kung physical", simangot nya. Natawa na naman ito sa kanya. He really is a baby when it comes to her. He can't help it but act that way whenever he was on Belle's presence.

"Okay, you'll gonna stay there sa unit ko", pagpayag nito sa kanya. "But make sure na you sleep. Take a rest Nato, I know you're tired and may jetlag ka pa", pa alala pa nito.

They continued talking for like 5 more minutes before Belle was called coz start na ng taping nya. They ended the call so Donny started to prepare himself as he'll go to Belle's unit to take a rest there.

Belle got home around 5 in the afternoon. She saw Donny sleeping in her bed like a baby. Well, baby nya naman talaga to. Baby damulag nga lang. She was about to exit the room when Donny called her. Gising na pala akala nya natutulog pa.

"You're here na Tink" aniya na papikit pikit pa ang mata. "Give me a hug please", dugtong pa nito habang naka spread ang arms para yakapin niya. Lumapit sya rito at niyakap nya yung baby damulag nyang naghahanap ng kalinga nya. Donny kissed her forehead and then her nose down to her mouth. He did missed her crazy.

"Did you had a good rest?", tanong niya rito. Magkayakap pa rin silang dalawa kasi ayaw syang pakawalan ni Donato. "Yes, your sheets smells like you", Donny said. "I'm addicted to it".

"That's good", Belle said while combing Donny's hair with her fingers. "Alangan namang iba yung amoy nyan eh, dyan ako natutulog", pagsusungit nya dito. Tinawanan lamang sya nito at hinigpitan ang pagyakap sa kanya.

"Sus tatampo pa", sabi nito sa kanya. "I prepared some snacks kanina before sleeping. Kainin mo na yun para lumamig ulo mo. Alam ko gutom ka lang"

Tama nga naman ito. Gutom siya kasi hindi na siya sumama sa supposedly pakain ng team niya. Nag paalam kasi siya na uuwi ng maaga dahil naghihintay si Donny sa kanya. Pumayag naman ang mga ito pero syempre hindi mawawala ang walang kamatayang pang aasar sa kanya bago sya naka uwi.