Date (U.S. tour)

It was a very cold morning for them to go out together just to have their solo lakad. Donny and Belle haven't even eaten any breakfast, but here they are, at the backseat of the car laughing at Vanessa, their driver, while Donny is vlogging. They were excited kasi this is their first date in the U.S. na silang dalawa lang without the other asap artists.

Donny was talking to the manager of the Crystal Spring's golf course while Belle is busy filming the scenery. Siya muna ang videographer ni Donny. It was so chaotic because while Donny was trying to figure out how he can get the golf balls from the vending machine, he ended up picking all the balls on the ground by hand because he forgot to put the basket under the vending machine and it scattered everywhere.

Belle was just laughing while holding the camera as she tried to get away from the mess. They were heading to the hills where Donny is going to play golf in which Belle told him that she's not gonna play because it's so cold and she's freezing already. She forgot to bring her own jacket as she didn't expect the weather to be that cold.

"I'll just watch you play, Nato. I'm freezing na eh", Belle said while hugging herself. Donny agreed and told her to film him while he's playing. It didn't bother him as he also made a friend. They talk alot about golf for another 30 minutes while Belle is busy filming him and cheering on him up the hill. You're so adorable love, he said to himself while smiling and shaking his head.

"Is that your girlfriend?", his American friend ask him. "She's cute huh"

"Yeah, really pretty", he answered. Totoo naman. Sobrang ganda ni Belle, pero ewan ba nya at parang hindi nito iyon alam. "She's supposed to join me here, but she's freezing cold and decided not to", he told the guy while he was fixing the golf ball for another swing.

"Good choice young man", his friend said tapping his shoulder. "I feel like she's a wonderful woman, better treat her right". He just nodded and smiled at him.

While they were busy playing, Belle told Donny that she's going back to their hotel as she couldn't stand the cold anymore. Syempre nag tampo si Donato kasi bonding dapat nila yun, pero dahil nakikita nya naman na nanginginig na si Belle, pumayag na sya. "Ayan kasi, why didn't you bring your jacket"

"Eh I didn't know naman na magiging super cold pala", Belle said while pouting. Donny pinch her nose and hug her before she entered the car. "Okay, I'll gonna fetch you later ha", he said. He watched the car go before going back to his friend who's still playing golf up the hill.

After awhile, di rin nya matiis na wala si Belle sa paligid nya kaya umuwi na lang din sya. They have plans for the whole morning, as the concert is gonna happen sa evening pa kaya susulitin na nila to.

They were going again sa Target. Nag Target na sila kahapon pero hindi nila masyado na enjoy yun kasi marami silang kasama, kaya pupunta ulit sila ngayon. Belle wanted to buy toys for her younger siblings. Lalo na si Tali and Gogo,palaging tumatawag sa ate nila kasi namimiss na nila.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna buy this Nato", Belle said showing him the giant dino egg she was holding. "Ding! ang bato, Darna!", she jokingly said raising the egg up her head. He was wheezing laughing to her craziness as she jokes around him. Which makes him happy because it clearly shows that she's enjoying her time with him. Belle and her crazy antics always lights up his mood.

They were having so much fun vlogging at the store and was just enjoying their time together that their happiness radiates from within and their friends noticed it when they got back from their gala time. Edward was actually teasing them and was asking how their date went in which they gladly shared how it went. They where laughing and felt refresh during the rehearsals as they were able to recharge before going in for the concert.