Yeosang-We are here

TW: SH

Since this is my first one i don't know how to to povs so hope you understans

Also don't know which members stay together so just the ones i know i guess

When Yeosang woke up it was 5 Am. Their scedule started at 7 so there was no point in going back to sleep. Having a restless night was common for him now. Not really surprised but still tired he threw his cover off and put his legs down. When his feet met the cold floor it made him shiver. Carefully to not wake his roommates he stood up and made his way to the bathroom to have a shower and do his daily routine.

In the bathroom mirror he looked at himself. He had eye bags and his reflection was looking back at him with asd and tired eyes. How was he gonna cover that? So he decided to put a smile and foundation to cover his visible eye bags. Then he started to get undressed to have a shower and saw last nights and reminded himself to scrub and put a bracelet on after the shower.

After shower he brushed his teeth and went to his,Wooyoungs and Jonghos room to get clothes. After a while he decided to go with a white T-Shirt and Blue Jeans.

He heard some commotion outside when he was done so he made his way to the kitchen to have breakfast with the others.

When he got there he saw Seonghwa and Hongjoong talking while cooking omlete and toast with orange juice for eight of them. The others werent there so he thought maybe they were still asleep.

"Good morning" he said with a small smile. Sitting on one of the stalls.

"Good morning" said Seongjoong together truning to him for a moment to greet him.

"Did you sleep well?" asked Seonghwa.

"Yeah i slept well" said Yeosang. Though it was a lie.

"Can you wake the other? We should be ready by 6 30." said Hongjoong.

Yeosang nodded and went to his room to wake Wooyoung and Jongho. When he opened the door he saw both of them fast asleep. So he made his way to Wooyoungs bed.

"Youngie, wake up. Breakfast is almost ready." He said gently.

"I don't wanna" mumbled Wooyoung. Turning to the other way.

Yeosang sighed. Even tho this happened most of the time he was really tired today and wanted to get over with this.

"Come on. We should be ready by 6 30." He said.

Wooyoung turned to Yeosang and made grabby hands making Yeosang roll his eyes but still he held Wooyoungs hands and pulled him up. Then Wooyoung grinned cheekily and stood up to go to the bathroom while throwing a goodmorning.

Yeosang shook his head thinking how energetic can Woo be in the morning.

Then went to Jonghos bed. He was easy to wake up.

"Jonggie, wake up breakfast is ready." said Yeosang.

"Goodmorning Hyung." said Jongho. Stretching cutely. Then sat on the bed and yawned cutely. Which made Yeosang smile at his cuteness.

"Good morning Jonggie" said Yeosang.

After that,knowing that Jongho wont go back to sleep,he went San,Yunho and Mingis room to wake them up. While on his way to their room he bumped into a sleep San. His hair was everywhere and he was pouting while hugging Shiber which made him look extremely adorable. Like a kitten. He was making his way to the kitchen.

"Good morning Sannie" said Yeosang said genlty.

"Good morning Sangie" said San sleeply with a pout. Then hugged Yeosang softly.