"Fan"

15 Nov 2022

Being and idol comes with it's cons so it was kind of expected when some crazy fans started to go over the line. As today, they were going to Japan and were on their way to the airport. Jongho was nervous. Way more nervous than his members who were getting ready for the crowd like him. Only difference was that he felt dreadfull of hands that reached disrespecfully at him. When they arrived the crowd was quick to flash the cameras like they are at a museum taking pictures of statues. They quickly started walking inside. Jongho avoided being in the corners and stayed in the middle. Right behind Hongjoong. He held his hand tightly and followed right behind. As soon as they reached the safe place he let out a breath he didn't know was holding.

"You ok?" San asked looking worried since Jongho is normally good at this time at airport.

"Yeah, i'm good" he said. Hongjoong was still holding his hand so he squeezed it and smiled at Jongho reassuringly. As they got in the plane after a little wait he quickly sat at his seat after putting his luggage.

Jongho pov.

As i sat down i looked around for any signs of a fan. "Fan" that takes photos of me secretly every day. So i have to be on guard. As Yeosang sat next to me i felt the need to sit in the middle.

"Hyung, can we change?" I asked. He looked confused but got up and changed with me. I was between Mingi and Yeosang so i felt safe.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Today we had a performance so i gave my best as always. Like usual, we returned to dorm and i had a shower. Seonghwa said he planned a movie night so i was looking forward to it. I got out and dressed in cuddly pajamas. Joining others at the lounge room. As we laughed at another scene my phone dinged. I took it to check what it is and froze. I had a message from a unknown number. I put the phone back on and focused on the movie. It didn't take long for it to ding again. I ignore it again. Again it dinged and i decided to check and finish it off. I opened the messages.

Hi Jongho!
You're ignoring me huh tsk i knew you were rude like others.
Anyway this won't stop me.

I felt chills and closed it quickly. Doing my best to busy my mind. After the movie we all went to bed. As i was about close my eyes it dinged again. What is this. I sighed and it was the same number.

Goodnight my Jongho!

What is wrong with this person huh. I closed it and tried to sleep.

°•°•°

"Jongho" i heard Hyung say. I opened my eyes and looked at Hongjoong who smiled gently at me.

"Goodmorning" i said sleepily.

"Goodmorning" he said back and went to wake others. I stretched and sat up. When i finished in bathroom i got dressed and got my phone. When i checked for any notification i saw the number again. It's starting to get scary. I opened to see what it' this time. It was a photo of me at the plane rested my head on Yeosangs shoulder. I completly freaked out.

"What the fuck!" I shouted out of anger and fear. The phone fell to the floor making a quiet thud. The door opened and Hongjoong walked in.

"What happened?" He asked quickly. He looked worried too. My mouth was faster than my brain to think.

"Someone is sending messages. They sent a photo" i said rather loudly in annoyance. He frowned and took the phone from the floor. His frown deepning as he looked more.

"Hyung what should i do?" I asked. This time more quiet. As i said that Wooyoung walked in frowning. He didn't say anything but went to look at what Hongjoong was looking. He looked angry.

"I'll tell the manager. You will get a new number" he said firmly.

"Thank you" i said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I was walking to the company when i got a message. It was the same number. Shit.

I can see you~

I quickened my pace and got in quickly. Ignoring and entering the studio. I planned to dance with San Hyung today.

"Hey" he said happily.

"Hey" i said. As we started to dance my mind got off the message and i was having fun with San. 3 hours later we finished and got our stuff to got back. As i reached for my phone it dinged again.

If you don't want to get exposed come to the company at 00.00

I froze.

"Jongho?" San called me. I snapped out of it and looked at where he is. But he wasn't there.

"Who are you texting with?" He asked curiously. He looked at my phone from my shoulder. I turned around to look at him but he was fuming.

"Give me that" he said sternly. I passed my phone to him wondering what he will do. He typed something.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked up and back at the phone continuing to type.

"I blocked the number. Though it don't know if that's enough. Let's go. Hongjoong Hyung will know what to do" he said. I nodded and he gave the phone back. We walked back to dorm.

"Hyung this number keeps texting Jongho so i blocked it but i don't know if that's enough" San said as soon as we got inside. Seonghwa and Hongjoong were watching Tv and they looked up. Hongjoong got up and walked over to us.

"He texted again?" He asked with a frown. I nodded and he sighed.

"I will tell the managment about it. I'm sure they will take cautions" he said. Going to his room make a call probably.

"Don't worry" said San. Giving me a pat on the back. I just nodded. The rest of the day was eventless.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Wooyoung and i were doing a Live and chatting with Atiny when my phone started to ring. It was the same number. I sighed and closed the vibration. Continuing chatting. After a few minutes it rang again. Wooyoung looked at the caller. I knew i had to do something about it but stayed quiet.

"Don't call. It's disturbing" he said flatly. There wasn't a call again. The Live ended and as he was getting up i hugged him.

"Thank you Hyung" i said quietly. He hugged me back.

"I'll always protect you" he said gently. I'm so lucky to have brothers who i can trust.

Hope you like it ☆ ~('▽^人)