Snack

14 Jan 2023

San was sleeping. Obviously, in the morning who wouldn't sleep. After twenty minutes his brain took notice of the small headache.

"Maybe I didn't drink enough water" he thought. So he drank a glass of water. It was cold and soothing. Waking his body more. Others, mostly Wooyoung and Yunho was hard to wake up. So they didn't sit for breakfast and left in a little hurry. The day was going well you could say. For others. For the last two hours San was fighting with a strong nausea. He didn't want to pull the practice longer so he concluded with taking deep breaths. If that's possible. With all the moving his stomach made flips. By the end of practice he was fighting to keep the contents inside.

Unfortunately luck wasn't on his side. They packed and left to go back. You would think San is happy. No. He wasn't. He didn't even know how he kept going. So that being his last string he made a run for the bathroom. Slamming the door behind and kneeling infront of the toilet. He gagged. Yuck. But nothing came. Only the ugly taste of stomach asid and the lunch he ate. Praying to stay quiet he stick two fingers down his throat. Because he couldn't stand the feeling that was still present.

"San" Seonghwa called from outside. He couldn't answer. Or maybe he could. He didn't know at the moment. He tried again and this time was louder than intended.

"San" Seonghwa called again. Worried after hearing him gag. San got up and wiped his hands and nose with toilet paper. It nearly got out of his nose. He didn't know how. But it did. Closing the lid he unlocked the door. Washed his hands and was met with a concerned Seonghwa outside the door.

"You ok" he asked. Seeing his hair disheveled and face in discomfort.

"Yeah" San replied. Hating the taste in his mouth and how hoarse his voice came out.

"You don't sound good. Do you feel sick" Seonghwa asked. After observing his dongseng all practice he didn't missed how he gulped every minute.

San ignored his question and asked for water. Seonghwa having extra water gave him. He didn't push him to answering his question but was still worried. Only the two were missing in the van so San quickly sat next to Wooyoung. Taking sips occasionally.

"You ok? You left pretty fast" Wooyoung asked.

"No, I was about to throw up. But I didn't. It tastes disgusting" San said. Scrunching his nose. Taking another sip after.

"Did you felt sick all day" Seonghwa asked from the back seat. San answered this time.

"After the third hour. It was fine before that" San replied. Still sounding a little hoarse.

"You should have asked for a break then San" Hongjoong said with a frown. "Do you know what caused it" he added.

"I don't know. Maybe drank a little too much water after lunch" San said with a shrug.

"But you're ok now right" Wooyoung asked quickly. Looking him over.

"Yeah I feel fine now" San replied.

After they arrived at the dorm San took a shower. Feeling refreshed.

That nights Seonghwa let him sleep next to him. Even though he was ok and insisted that he was ok Seonghwa cuddled him to sweet sleep. Reminding to ask for anything he needs.

Anyways here ya go🫐

Hope you like it🍎

Have a good day eat your meals and drink enough water 🫐

What do you think??🍎