Part 5

Garcello's pov:

Over the last few weeks have been great, there had been no awkward tension between us and I felt comfortable to open up more to Annie. And Annie on the other hand had opened up completely, she complained about every little thing and was such a fussy eater and I even got myself thinking, was this the real Annie? My true love? Because before we got together, she hardly complained about anything at all but here she is now complaining that she hates sourdough bread. "there's ordinary bread in the bread bin if you want it Annie" I said putting my head in my hands, Annie was really doing my head in today. "why didn't you put it out then? Gosh garc I hate it when you're like this" she said sulking, seriously what's up with her? It's just bread not like I'm having an affair or anything. "here I'll get it then" I said sighing heavily to know Annie that I'm suffering too and I got up and went over to the bread bin and got out the bread. "here" I said, chucking the loaf at her, but instead of catching it, it smacked her in the face and I bursted out laughing, finally something funny was happening in my life. " garcello!!!!" she yelled, oh no here comes another storm, I fought  back a grin "here let me butter it for you" I said turning my back on her to get a knife but I let myself grin. "why couldn't you just hand it to me like a normal person?" she said sighing I ignored her because I didn't want another row and I buttered her bread for her "now there you go kitty" I said. "are you trying to butter me up?" she said not impressed at all, I smiled at her "aww come on Annie I didn't mean to, look I'm sorry I'm a stupid boyfriend but it wasn't my fault you fell for one" I said surrendering myself to her. Annie looked down and I could see taht she was also trying to hold back a grin, I knew what to do then. I went up behind her and put my arms around her "but I fell for a pretty girl who's so kind" I said resting my head on hers "awwwww.... Okkkkk I forgive you, gosh you know that's my weakness Well played sir" said Annie smiling at me. Phew, next time I better leave the ordinary bread out.

When it was afternoon, Annie and I decided to try and bake a cake but neither of us knew how to actually bake so I wasn't surprised if our kitchen looked like a crack den. "so I thought that we could make a red velvet cake" said Annie on her phone "OK that sounds good" I said hoping that it was easy to make. So we got out all our ingredients and Annie acted like Górdan Ramsey even though she always burned our chicken but I let her be because it made her happy. "OK so we need to weigh the flour and stuff" said Annie, "OK ill do it" I said, dunking the flour into the weighing scale "careful!" she screamed, which caused me to jerk violently and all the flour ended up all over us. "nice one garc" she said, blowing the flour out if her eyes "sorry..." I said but luckily enough we managed to have enough for the recipe "now we need to crack the eggs but I'm doing this i can't trust you" she said, pushing me out of the way. "sorry fussy pants" I said glad that she was the one doing it because I was most likely to mess up. I may have dozed off because then I remember being woken up by Annie " hey garc, you fell asleep heh.. The cakes in the oven now" said said gently "really oh gosh sorry but hey at least I didn't do anymore harm" I said smiling at her. "yeah I think it's better if I only bake cakes" she said hugging me "yeah and I know it's going to taste amazing" I said praying that red velvet was actually something I liked. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, I know I do annoy her a lot but if I upset her I can't forgive myself I don't want anyone doing harm to her because I love her so much. "hey let's cuddle on the couch while the cakes baking" I said "OK" she said.

So we both went into the sitting room and turned on the TV, the stupid news came on so we switched channels "gosh who even cares about political stuff" said Annie burying her head into my chest " boomers" I said "oh hey look, Americas got talent is on" I said Annie Rose her head to see the TV "turn it up" she said. We both loved watching this TV show because some of the auditions were terrible and some were so talented and we loved to guess who the best is. "someday I will be on that TV show and I will get the gold buzzer" said Annie, I rolled my eyes at her "whatever you say Annie" I said rubbing her head. So we watched the TV until the cake was ready "oh gosh here's the moment of truth" siad annie when we were back in the living room and we had a slice of cake each. I hoped that it tasted OK, Annie looked so nervous it was her first time baking, so I took a bite and my eyes widened. "wow... This tastes..." I said the words barely getting out of my mouth "terrible" said Annie who hadn't taken a bite yet ".. Amazing" I said, Annie looked up "really!! Wow I was scared taht it was going to taste horrible" she said smiling "you really are Górdan Ramsey" i said kissing her on the head.

A//N : sorry for not posting in a while I had artists block and I was very busy too. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.