Failure And Loss

Annie's pov:

Here I was, standing in an empty alleyway with no sign of life around me... It was a rather chilly night and she didn't bring a jacket with her so she shivered, she really wished that she was at home, in Garcello's arms and not to be out here in the freezing cold.

Then I saw him.... He was towering over me and I suddenly felt so small, so vulnerable and no Garcello to protect me this time.. "W... What do you w.. Want from M.. Me?" I stammered, I was shaking with fear, I don't think I have ever felt so scared since I was five... "you failed to do my order... And you know what that means..."I heard him growl. My stomach dropped, no.... No.. No no, this can't be happening.. My head was soon filled with bad thoughts, thoughts so scary that I couldn't think straight.." No... Please!! Give me another chance!! This time I really will beat him!! "I said, falling on my knees before him and begging him for forgiveness. I was surprised when I heard him chuckle" that's what they all say... But a deals a deal and you only got one chance and you blew it... Besides I have a long line of people who are actually willing to beat my daughter's so called 'boyfriend' " he said, his eyes gleaming red in the dark. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks... I couldn't lose him, he is all I got... I love him... I thought as I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I don't know what I would do without him... I'd be so lost..." I'll be back soon with your punishment... Until then, see you wh0r3" he growled, kicking me violently before he disappeared into the dark of the night....

I shook my head, trying to forget about what happened last week and to focus on my household chores while Garcello was out, working in his pub. It felt so lonely in the house and I felt a tightness in my chest when it's going to be like this soon, all alone in this house.... No Garcello to love or to spend time with..... I wiped my tears away from my eyes fiercely. No I can't let myself think about it, instead I'm going to have to focus on what I have to say to him, not the truth.... I'd rather not tell him the truth of what's yet to happen and I feel like I'm betraying him but I don't want him to be sad in his final moments, I just want him to be happy and to hopefully accept to what I want to do with him. I sighed and sat down on my bed, I hope he understands why I want to do this with him so suddenly, the truth being is that when he is gone, I'll have something to remind me of him and that I'll always remember him.....

Garcello's POV :

Today at work was going so slowly and I was dying to go home and see my partner Annie but I knew that I needed to work so that we could afford stuff. There was a few customers that came in today, some rude and some nice but you know that's no different when your like me working in a pub.

When the day was over at last, I was so excited to go home and see Annie. I quickly cleaned each table and tidied up behind the bar and then I locked the pub and made my way home. All this time I was thinking about watching a movie with Annie, I loved it when we get to cozy up together and watch some TV. I was grinning by the time I put my key in the door and opened it up "I'm home!" I yelled into the hallway as I closed the door behind me, Annie came rushing up into the hallway and gave me a big hug. "oh Garcello, I've missed you!" she said, burying her head into my jacket, "hey hey, it's OK, I'm here now, aww don't be sad" I said, laughing and hugging her back, she seemed troubled a lot lately and I don't know why but it always warms my heart when she hugs me. I feel bad for her, knowing that she had a rough childhood and I was trying to make up for it. "hey, I was thinking that we should watch a movie tonight" I said, going into the kitchen and took off my jacket, Annie followed in behind me. "OK.... That sounds great...." she said, she sounded distracted and not really listening to what I was saying. "Hey Annie... I've noticed that you've been distracted lately.... Please tell me what's bothering you because I hate to see you like this" I said, coming up to her and kissing her on the head. I heard her sigh, "yes... There is something I want to ask you.... Here take a seat, this is quite important" she said. My heart jolted violently, I hope she didn't want to break up with me... "OK..." I said, uncertainty as I took a seat. "look, I've been thinking about this for a while and I think it'll really make us a better couple..." she said, her voice trailing off. So we're not breaking up, I felt a sigh of relief... "Garcello... I want us to have a baby.."

A//N: Heyyyyy again, I'm back with this new chapter where more secrets unfold with Annie, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was fun for me to write it.

Hope you have a nice day/night.