8.

STEVES POV👍

i ran over to where i saw eddie last, in the alley.. with jason and a... knife.. "EDDIE?!" i yelled, running around the corner to a teacher standing there yelling at them, "what's goi- wait wha- what happened..?" i said in shock as eddie held a pocket knife to his side, looking like he was about to actually kill someone because of the anger in his eyes.

"my office, NOW." the teacher yelled, so i decided to go with them, knowing that i could help eddie with whatever was going to happen there. "eddie wait up!!" i said as eddie and jason walked down the halls, giving each other side glances every few seconds.

it seems like he hadn't heard me so i tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around to me, my face instantly lit up until.. he started yelling. "LEAVE ME ALONE, I HAVE TO GO TO THE STUPID FUCKING OFFICE JUST BECUASR I WANTED TO DEFEND YOU." he screamed in my face, tears immediately collecting in my eyes as i stomped off, not going to let myself cry, i couldn't do that.

"oh." i whispered before running off the opposite way and out of the school, sitting beside eddies car as i just sat there, not wanting to believe that any of this had happened. why would he yell at me? i know he's mad but.. why me..? did i seriously annoy him? do i talk to much? why did he seem so angry by me just being there..

POV SWITCH🤞🏻 ( totally didn't have a mental breakdown in the middle of writing this ANYWAYS😋)

i was brought to the secretaries office and me and jason were scolded for fighting, we didn't know how to react to any of the punishments that we were offered, "suspension, deletion for longer than you'd be suspended, school service, choose." i obviously chose suspension so that i could see ste-.. oh shit i yelled at steve..

once i was allowed i rushed out of the office and started looking around the entire school, in classrooms, the bathrooms and i even remembered the class steve should be at right now so i quickly checked there too.

i finally gave up when the teacher of the class that steve was supposed to be in kicked me out of the classroom. jeez she was stubborn. he eventually gave up and left to go to his car but once he got over to his he heard rocks being thrown and small huffing noises.

"steve? steve- sweetheart listen to me im so sorr-" i started, until he surprisingly cut me off. "forget about it, i couldn't care less, have fun with whatever punishment you got, sorry for making you feel like you just had to protect me." he said before walking off back into the school, presumably to go find robin.

i got into the car and immediately broke down, and i mean i was crying struggling to breath trying to do that finger tapping thing that steve showed me but it just wouldn't work.

i was just stuck there, i couldn't move, which meant i couldn't go after him, i couldn't get my inhaler, all i could do was sit there with my face in my hands.

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER BECUASE IM UNMOTIVATEF☹️ SORRYYY ALSO I CHANGED IT A BIT BECAUSE OF SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WHICH I THINK MADE IT WAY WORE BELEIBEABLE ANYWAYS UEAH IM TIRED AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO SO ADD ME ON DISCORD IF YOU WANT ur mom🤞🏻#0964