Commitment (Pigsy & Sandy) (Short Concept)

A/N: You're free to view this in a platonic, or romantic sense. I just, wanted to write a scene, back in the old days, around the time where Sandy still fought a lot, alongside Pigsy.

TW: Implied Death Bruises & Flashbacks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ocean eyes glistened at the sight of his partner's facial features, that was slowly contorting into a mournful expression, the bruises on the pig demon's face was becoming more visible, so reluctantly outstretched his palms towards him, to try and console the demon, making his thick sleeve coat slightly waver, as he wanted to know what negative thoughts bothered his companion.

"I guess this is my life now" A voice stated bitterly, which was no doubt coming from the grumpy soon to be chef, and roughly swatted away, Sandy's hand—not wanting to be reassured, and acknowledged that this was his fault.

Flashbacks, of an innocent monk getting mauled to death appeared, etching into his brain.

So forced himself, to rip his gaze away from the fire; the only light source, and faced towards the dark horizon, with tall dark lumber, scattered across the dense forest.

The fire, still hissed, and cackled faintly but the comfortable silence became more damp, and tensed.

The river demon, softly caressed his knuckles while purple-ish hue bruises, slowly appeared from the brawl earlier,
and it slightly hurt, emotionally for his companion to refuse his advances, but didn't blame him. Sandy, knew how closed off the Pig demon was and it wasn't an easy feat to make him open up.

But he didn't care, The overly masculine demon, made a commitment to himself, to protect his partner in crime, no matter what.

"You mean, Our life. We're both fighting this together."

Even, if his companion asked for the most scandalous and illegal item, or told to tackled more ridiculous issue. He would, do it in a heartbeat.

"Stop saying that, You seen what happened there" Pigsy, continue to mop hugging his knees, closer to his chest and covered his face, It was still a fresh memory, it was burning inside his head that he could have save that innocent monk, that get tangled in his own issues with another large turf.

The, river demon already in his late twenties, moved a bit closer before reluctantly patting the anthropomorphic pig's, back, rubbing his back in smooth yet circular manner.

Even, if his partner asked something out of character, like saving this deadbeat  world, or helping to babysit and raise a kid. Sandy, promised to help him, no matter what.

"I know, I seen it all but that won't change my mind. I made a commitment to myself, to you."